TTA Headers

I'm interested in a set also. I have found a source to get stainless steel down pipes bent. So I need to get a set of headers and fab a dp from scratch or I need to get ahold of a 3" dp so I can measure what bends go where.

Jason

postal said:
I'm interested in a set also. I have found a source to get stainless steel down pipes bent. So I need to get a set of headers and fab a dp from scratch or I need to get ahold of a 3" dp so I can measure what bends go where.

Jason

You do know that Full Throttle is working on a 3" downpipe that should be out this summer. You might try contacting Mike and see how the progress is going but I'm pretty sure he's already working on them.

I'd be curious as how many they would accually sell .. I mean get $$$ for ...not the "oh when I hit the lottery I am buyin it" :p put the car in the 11s as a stocker and leave them alone :eek: :biggrin:

Well these headers didnt sell. So close too....
I guess ending on a Saturday afternoon wasnt the ideal time.
So $500 + ship takes it.
(Non negotiable: This is for me to break even)

87gta-turbo said:
Well these headers didnt sell. So close too....
I guess ending on a Saturday afternoon wasnt the ideal time.
So $500 + ship takes it.
(Non negotiable: This is for me to break even)

I went out to eat so I missed the end :eek: I dont think the time had anything to do with it .. I sold some mopar junk an hour before and guy's went crazy !! thank God :biggrin:

Well that could lead us to conclude, that Mopar guys are losers who stay home on a Saturday.
(As for me): "Ignore the man behind the curtain"
Although I went to the salvage yard and more than replaced the junk I was geting rid of with different junk.

87gta-turbo said:
Well that could lead us to conclude, that Mopar guys are losers who stay home on a Saturday.
(As for me): "Ignore the man behind the curtain"
Although I went to the salvage yard and more than replaced the junk I was geting rid of with different junk.

it's not junk it's "stuff" :p we NEED !!

Cool, I expected $500 and figured that would be my min. selling price. Good to know.

Crossover pipe

Does anyone have a good crossover pipe they want to get rid of? The one on my car has a number of dents and seems to hang very low to the ground. I don't know if Midas could make one, but this just doesn't work for me as is...

Joe :confused:

I took my car to a reputable exhaust shop when I was having clearance issues GN/GTA hybird they were easily able to fab up a different crossover, you could probably even get a stainless one made if you go to the right place.
Off hand I personally feel Midas wouldnt be up to it but those shops are franchises and differ from place to place.\
I went to a place that specialized in p/u trucks and suvs.