TTA Header.....Help

slicks

Does anyone have, or know, where I can get one. Passenger Side header is what I am looking for. Mine was cracked, then welded, warped (milled), and now leaking around the flange between the tube and flange on two ports. :mad: Any help would be greatly appreciated. If someone can contact 1BADDAM let him know too, he posted he had one a while back. Thanks, Jason. 309-657-0061

You might be better off having a shop weld them. The extra one I have had a crack on the weld. Had a welder at my work fix it and re-weld up the other two ports. If you want it, it is in very good shape, taken off the car when it had around 15k on it. $225 shipped.

Chillicothe, I called you about the TTA engine you had for-sale and we talked. You said you would call me so I could look at it...Never got ahold of you. Still have it?...Let me know.

You may want to consider running a brace from the log portion up to the flange. It will spread the force applied to the header(heavier on the bottom) over the tubes and flanges. Shouldn't cost much to do and may help em survive.