TTA Head

daves87gn

not sure what they go for, pick them up with motor i bought a while back, heads had never been off block, no damage.

I would assume they will need a rebuild.

open to offers

heads.jpg

do u have the stock turbo that came with the TTA motor
if so interested in both for the right price

I have a friend that would very interested in them. Please PM me with what you are looking for them.

ok let me know how much for heads and do know for sure if the haven't been shaved down !!!

I have a friend that would very interested in them. Please PM me with what you are looking for them.

ok let me know how much for heads and do know for sure if the haven't been shaved down !!!

Hey Guys

I have one other guy you PM'ed me also interested, not sure what there worth, not trying to pay games just unsure of their value.

i have sold and bought parts here with good results, think trader rating was in the mid 20's, if there is any issue with the heads (cracked, etc...) beyond normal, i'l refund purchase price.

I had a few questions regarding casting numbers 25523030, they came off a TTA motor i bought even had the SG1 on the side of the block and i saw the car it came out of, but he wasnt the original owner so i'm trying to provide all the info available to me

Thanks
Dave

cast.jpg
cast1.jpg