TTA/GN Performance Parts

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
I am converting back to stock and want to sell all the mods. Most parts are still on car for now. I will pull as I have time(limited). As of now I will show a list of these parts to be sold and work on getting them off. lemme know if interested.

Chrome turbo cover-75
TA49 turbo w/ actuator - 550
braded oil return line- 45
braded oil feed line- 45
TTA 3'' Terry Houston Down Pipe w/dump-900
New never mounted fiberglass wing w/hardware painted-600
2 TTA air bags-100
Alky control progressive dual nozzle setup with extra TTA panel-425
TTA Spohn adj. torque arm(Black)for 2004r -300
Spohn panhard bar(black)-100
K&N 9'' filter-35
Billit vacuum block-Trade for stock TTA block
TTA cassette holder-25
TTA Triple A pillar gage holder(matching Black)-40
Chrome TTA Maf tube w/HD hoses-75

Most parts plus shipping.

I have more I will add in time.

Thanks
Bo

braded oil feed line- 45

Bo, I will take these items, shoot me a pm on payment type (I have paypal)

thanks

braded oil feed line- 45

Bo, I sent a pm on the items above. Let me know on shipping and I will get you paid. Thanks

Let me know if you want to trade, i have the stock one from that car along with the original owners paperwork i emailed you pictures of :eek: :biggrin:

BW

wanner@kc.rr.com

Heck ya I will trade. I e-mailed you my address a few days ago. I will wrench it off soon as I can replace it with yours buddy!

Thanks again
Bo

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:

Let me know if you want to trade, i have the stock one from that car along with the original owners paperwork i emailed you pictures of :eek: :biggrin:

BW

wanner@kc.rr.com

How could you have the original? I know I gave you one, but didn't you give it back to me? I had a plastic TTA block that cracked....caused a wicked leak that I chased forever....WTF, where did I get that one from :confused:

Original Owner's Paperwork...holding out on me all these years.

Gee wizz Jr, thought you would have been decent enough to keep this to a Private Message. ( i did get yours by the way about this)

I tried to reply but for some reason you dont accept private messages.

Bo- Turns out the original one is Broken and i used the paperwork to start a fire this weekend, MY mistake.. But it sure is toasty here in the livingroom.

Kidding :eek:

Jr.& Bo... Heres the deal- Now my memory is coming back. I went to the garage to find 2-3 tta blocks and only found 1 :confused:

The original one broke 1 if the 2 tits that centers the block on the throttlebody when i was replaceing a hose on it. So i installed the one from my other TTA on it since it was faster to do it that way, and didnt have to cut new hoses to length.

Joe, i dont recall you asking me if i had the original one before you sold the car to Bo... Hell you didnt even call me to let me know the car was for sale/sold/left to deliver the car... So how could you have asked me for the original one, when you recieved the car with a factory plastic one which you would have assumed was the original one anyhow. :confused: I sold you the car in what 01?

About the paperwork... It was offered to you more than once if i recall..

The main thing is maybe you should have called me before selling the car, i would have told you to put it back to stock (hmm just what Bo is doing) and the paperwork would have been brought up again and given to Bo during the selling period.

Once i found out who purchased the car, i contacted Bo about the paperwork that had been in its file since the day i purchased the car... Not like i was holding out on you at all, why would i hold out on paperwork on you, and then offer it to Bo free with shipping???

No big deal eh?
Bo, ive got the vac block, and the paperwork here.
Joe must have the original 2 screws that hold it on, so your gonna have to hit him up for those, or i can paint 2 for you if you like :biggrin:

Joe, as a response to your PM, i wasnt trying to make you look like an ass over a 35.00 part.. Jesus man :wink:

BW

Cover is cut for Terry Houston(In good shape..Not perfect) $65
TTA MAF pipe w/HD hoses-$65
TTA air bags-$75
K&N filter( good shape, but missing chrome cap)-$25
parts.jpg

Thanks
Bo