tta for sale

chopped39

Drove past villa park chevy friday and seen trans am in front row with new cars. 32000 miles $24,900:eek: looks clean as hell in pics. check out castle chevrolet in villa park ill if interested. I dont work for this dealer, just putting it on here in case someone is looking for one . good luck

Attachments

• 1574893504.jpg
    1574893504.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 263
  • 1574893584.jpg
    1574893584.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 262
Drove past villa park chevy friday and seen trans am in front row with new cars. 32000 miles $24,900:eek: looks clean as hell in pics. check out castle chevrolet in villa park ill if interested. I dont work for this dealer, just putting it on here in case someone is looking for one . good luck

What's the scoop on your ZR-1 for sale. Myself or Lotus are always looking.

My girlfriend wont let me sell it. She cant even drive stick shift cars:confused: Car has 32,300 miles. charcoal with gray interior. nice car. the only bad part is someone put 95 wheels on it:mad: I like the factory wheels because its more stealth with them. The guy that had it sold it to my buddies dealership because he was getting divorced. The car came out of Texas. I did not realize it still showed car was for sale on signature. Sorry.
I stopped and looked at the tta a castle chevy today. I could not believe my eyes. Car has drag radials on it . There is a new exhaust with test pipe:confused: .Did not think they could sell a car that does not comply with emissions.The weird thing is they had one 2 years ago at same dealer but it was villa park chevy then. The car had 106,000 miles. The car also had drag radials and a rotted exhaust. They wanted $15,000 for it. I hate to say this but i think its the same car. I remember the trans pan had drain plug in it and the bottom of car was soaked with oil. I may be wrong but how many dealers take these cars in for trade with drag radials on them and then put them on the front lot and leave the slicks on it.If that is not a sign of abuse i dont what is. the price they are asking is way high for that car.

I'm pretty sure thats my old car. Sold it last year to a guy in the south suburbs. I did all the chrome and the test pipe with the hooker exhaust.
All the red in the motor is new.

Last time i talked to the guy said he was going to get drag radials for it.

Car was super clean when i sold it and it ran great.