TTA for sale

The one spark plug wire does not match because one of them came apart while I was changing the plugs, so I used one off of my GN. It does have some miles on it, but not too bad considering the previous owner drove it as a daily driver.

Dang man! Did he live in California and drive to work in New York? are those the real actual miles? on the stock engine right? ;)

well.....we all know these engines will last forever....GM will be proud. Too bad they don't make them like they use too. :biggrin:

mileage

guys the car only has 71k on it

the white numbers is tenths of a mile.

Still 4 sale....anybody want it? Going back up on e-bay tomorrow night. I'll take $9,200 for it.

Thanks, I was hopeing this car would be easier to sell. I have my GN beside it and everyone stops and asks if the GN is for sale.

5.0 THIS said:
Still 4 sale....anybody want it? Going back up on e-bay tomorrow night. I'll take $9,200 for it.
My wife and I are thinking about getting another TTA, (#4) is $9200.00 firm or would you consider $8500.00 (cash)

I can say the car is nice. I live about 15 mins. from Chris. Very nice, too bad he never drives the car like it should be done.