TTA For Sale In Anchorage AK

AKTURBOTA

I saw a TTA for sale here in Anchorage for $7,500. It has 100K miles the front seat is ripped. Paint looks OK, but it appears to be repainted. If it is indeed a true 89 Pace Car, the price seems to be awfully low. It was for sale by owner and he wasnt around, so I couldn't get more a look that I did...no popping the hood to see what was there.

Mark

I saw a TTA for sale here in Anchorage for $7,500. It has 100K miles the front seat is ripped. Paint looks OK, but it appears to be repainted. If it is indeed a true 89 Pace Car, the price seems to be awfully low. It was for sale by owner and he wasnt around, so I couldn't get more a look that I did...no popping the hood to see what was there.

Mark

Buy it. Perfect car to beat on, and you don't have to worry about it.

Actually, awfully tempted, but couldn't get that one past the wife. Just settled on a $14K hospital bill (went over the cap for bariatric surgery for the wife...sucks but thats life sometimes), so rather cash poor for new projects at the moment.

Well don't lose sleep over it. If it was meant to be you would have the money. Everything happens for a reason. At least you have one nice car to be thankful for.

That is the one that is here in Anchorage...although the sales price is $7,500.00! It is interesting that the eBay by-it-now price is $9,500.00