TTA Festival car for sale

Turbo F-bird

1989 Turbo Trans Am Festival car, build #82, Indy #75. 94,000 miles, in overall very nice shape. Has a very small crack in the rear spoiler and a small crack in the paint in the spoiler, cloth interior is excellent, glass T roofs, body has a small parking lot ding low down on driver's door but that's the only damage I see. There was a rot hole at the battery tray that I fabricated a repair panel for and welded in. If I didn't tell you I bet you'd never see it.

Paint is overall very, very good but the headlight covers are a little dull and the paint on them is starting to check. There are a few cracks in the paint at the tip of the nose but otherwise it's shiny and pretty. A very presentable car that spent most of it's life in Florida.

Everything works except power antenna though I did replace it with a GM unit which still doesn't work. If I get some time I'll diagnose it further. I think there's a cut wire to it. I have a GM replacement mast kit to rebuild the original too.

Runs and drives excellent. Has 42.5 lb injectors, 3" Houston DP with dump pipe, 206 flat tappet cam, ported heads, ARP head bolts, Walbro 340 w/hotwire kit, Scanmaster, BSTC boost controller, Alky Control, RJC power plate, adj FPR, TT Alky chip, SS mass air pipe and K&N. Also has a 3 gauge piller pod with Boost, fuel pressure and wide band gauges.

Tires and brakes are like new, KYB shocks and struts. New rear main, oil pan gasket, trans mount, flexplate and reproduction transmission lines. New coil and module, plugs, wires, charcoal can, etc. Has a rebuilt BRF transmission and 2800 stall 10" Pat's converter. The original transmission is being rebuilt, will be finished this week and will go with the car.

I have a lot of parts that can go with the car depending on what you want to pay. I have the owner's kit, stock down pipe, turbo elbow and cat, original air cleaner plastic elbow and radiator hose support, new GM flex hose, a GN/TR air cleaner, new stock GM chip, stock injectors, stock cam and lifters, extra steering wheel, extra headers and crossover, ECM and bracket, extra KYB shocks and struts, boxed control arms with urethane bushings, extra emblems, stock TTA plug wires, 237 regulator, stock valve covers, rocker arms, rocker bolts, GM valve cover gaskets, GM fuel tank sending unit, shifter handle, dash switches, sills, body side cladding, GM battery tray and sheetmetal surrounding it, extra pair of rear wheels, brand new T roofs, the manuals, and other things I know I'm forgetting.

For the car and all the parts listed I'd like to get $15,250 but if you want just the car turn key as it sits I'll take $13,850. If you just want some of the parts we can work it out from there. I'm an honest guy and I'll tell you whatever I can about the car. I have the PHS document, a reproduction window sticker, and a certified document of it's authenticity from Rich Van't Hof.

It's just my opinion but I feel when the price of TTA's goes through the roof the Festival cars will be the most sought after.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1045rs.jpg
    IMG_1045rs.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,254
  • IMG_1046rs.jpg
    IMG_1046rs.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,254
  • IMG_1047rs.jpg
    IMG_1047rs.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,252
  • IMG_1049rs.jpg
    IMG_1049rs.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,253
  • IMG_1050rs.jpg
    IMG_1050rs.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,246
More pics

More pics

Attachments

• IMG_1053rs.jpg
    IMG_1053rs.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,241
  • IMG_1054rs.jpg
    IMG_1054rs.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,239
  • IMG_1055rs.jpg
    IMG_1055rs.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,229
Very nice description and pics, nice to see a guy know how to try and sell a car once in awhile:cool:

Good Luck with the sale!

Ty

What a nice car! and it is cloth, I guess this is 1 of 24 cloth T-Top TTA?

Does the power antenna work? also do all the electrical work like the steering wheel controls the radio and everyhting works great?

No, it is 1 of 187 T-top/Cloth cars. Here are the production numbers for reference.

Configuration/Trim Production

Hardtops w/cloth 15

Hardtops w/leather 24

T-tops w/cloth 187

T-tops w/leather 1,324

Preproduction hardtop w/leather 1

Preproduction T-top w/cloth 4

Total Production 1,555

Ditto on the production figures. It's a legitimate Festival car too.

The power antenna did not work until an hour ago when I repaired it. It works great now! Everything else works fine too. Radio controls, etc, all work fine.

No, it is 1 of 187 T-top/Cloth cars. Here are the production numbers for reference.

Configuration/Trim Production

Hardtops w/cloth 15

Hardtops w/leather 24

T-tops w/cloth 187

T-tops w/leather 1,324

Preproduction hardtop w/leather 1

Preproduction T-top w/cloth 4

Total Production 1,555

Hey twobryans didnt you own the hardtop with cloth?

Have owned many Turbo Trans Ams and several have been Hardtops, just have never found the "right" Hardtop/Cloth car. I am very patient though as it will come along eventually.:biggrin:

You dont own any of them anymore?

what is the zip code where this car is located trying to get a quote

i have been in the market for one about 4 years now

You dont own any of them anymore?

I still own some. Just not really interested in selling them. I have a real appreciation for these especially due to the performance and limited production.

I think Tony's car is a sharp car that you can drive and enjoy and see no way to go wrong with it from an investment perspective. Agreed that the market is generally slow overall, but it won't stay where it is. In my opinion the value of these cars is only going to go up from here.

I say go for it!:biggrin: