TTA Exhaust ball flange wanted

davege

Hello all,
I am looking for a 3" Ball flange that goes after the stock catalytic converter for a TTA in good or new condition.

Thanks,
Dave

Hello all,
I am looking for a 3" Ball flange that goes after the stock catalytic converter for a TTA in good or new condition.

Thanks,
Dave

Hi Dave,
Sorry but I'm not clear on what you need. As I recall, the cat is hard piped in and out, even with an after market 3" exhaust. Please clarify.

re:ball flange

If you still have your original ball flange you can repair it by re-using the plate and purchasing the ball part from hawksthirdgen.com $75.00 (sold as a test pipe) then welding the new part to the old plate. Mine had rotted out and that is what i did to repair it. Or like james said contact BISON he has one for around $125.00 Also ATR made and sold just the plate for this if you can find one....Dave

Hello all,

Thanks,
Dave

OK! I give up! Could someone please explain what is being talked about here? I did check my original cat and there is a flange there, the rest of the exaust has long since been gone.

Dave, If you have the old flange send it to me and I will put a new ball on it. $50 bucks shipped should cover it. If you do not have the old one I can make you a new one. $125. shipped at the most. Call me.

Steve Kaminski
856-881-3235 Shop & Home
609-230-0132 Cell

Frank, The GN & TTA had the same cat converter. They had a four bolt flange on the back. The '87-'92 F-bodies and '89 TTA's had a ball socket on the front of the front pipe with a two bolt flange like the cross over pipes. So PAS made a special adaptor that bolted on the converter then mounted the front pipe to it. Funny thing is, the '85-'86 TA's had a four bolt front pipe to the converter. Why they didn't use that pipe I dont know???? Hope this helps.

Dave, If you have the old flange send it to me and I will put a new ball on it. $50 bucks shipped should cover it. If you do not have the old one I can make you a new one. $125. shipped at the most. Call me.

Steve Kaminski
856-881-3235 Shop & Home
609-230-0132 Cell

PM sent.

Steve Kaminski
856-881-3235 Shop & Home
609-230-0132 Cell

Steve I have PM'd you.
Dave

Im still trying to find this Part. Last Piece needed to put my Car Back with aCompletely stock exhaust.

if anyone has one please txt me 504-722-four-seven-eight-five

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 67