Tta #965 for sale 40,xxx miles clean car

BoostedSix

:) 1989 turbo trans am #965 for sale
clean car 40,000 miles, non undercoat car, runsperfect.
Mods - stock turbo, razor alky injection, tt chip, basic supporting mods, 3 inch atr exhaust. New tune up, brakes, struts. Really a awesome car hate to sell but i just ordered a new camaro ss vert. Asking $16,500 obo. Its going on ebay next week unfortunately its got to go. Car is coming out of a private collection. Please ask if any questions, i also have pics of every inch of this car, thanks

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

Sorry alletoco, your car looks great but I have to sell to get this new loan down haha, wish I were able to keep them all :( thanks

Sorry alletoco, your car looks great but I have to sell to get this new loan down haha, wish I were able to keep them all :( thanks

to bad this is my wife car and she really like your tta
good luck on the sale car is well worth it
Bob:smile:

That is the nicest TTA I've ever seen! You could eat off the engine compartment, you wouldnt, but you could! Wow!

I sent you a PM...I am very interested and in Dayton next weekend delivering a GN I just sold.

Can you either post a link or send me the additional pics you have of the car? my email is ramsst1997@hotmail.com

Here are a few more pictures. Few things I forgot to mentions on suspension mods, cars has hotchicks panhard bar, trailing arms, and sub frame connectors.
The only problem with the car is the usual driver seat boltster wear, but its not that bad. Other than that this car is show ready.

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

bump

wow that is beautiful...ive always wanted a tta..i have a 87 gn and an 86 wh1...i have been trying to find some1 to trade one of mine for a tta...good luck with the sale..and alettoco...i love the white ..very clean...

thank you. Ive had some nice offers on trades, unfortunately i need to make the collection shrink a little bit haha. thanks