TTA 684 finally up and running!

xsbc63x

well i finally got it almost ready to go. Engine and trans are done, a few strings need to be tied up, but were almost there. long story short i bought the car a couple years ago off some hacks paint is a little rough, looks like someone repainted it in a dust storm, and it will need some minor body work to get it looking right, but it is completely rust free. it was a nevada car, and the underbody is SPOTLESS! they gave me some story about the engine was just gone through because we ran it lean and melted one of the pistons etc, when i tore it apart, no pistons appeared to be new, only one headgasket was new and it had some bent pushrods, so i decided a proper build was needed. anyways i pulled the engine and it was bored .020 over, je pistons, reisized rods, billet 2-3mains, all arp hardware, ported heads, etc. pt52 turbo, 50lb inj. 206/210 roller cam setup, harland sharp rockers, double roller timing chain, built trans, 3200 stall, walbro 340, hotwire, and topped off with a turbo tweak chip and razors alky kit. car seems to be running real strong at 15psi, once i get my boost valve ill be running 22ish.
thanks to bison for the help with all the questions! and razor for hooking it up with the needed alky parts!

here are some engine pics

Attachments

• IMG_2938.jpg
    IMG_2938.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2914.jpg
    IMG_2914.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2918.jpg
    IMG_2918.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 116