TTA#219 For sale/Possible trade

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
Up for sale is TTA#219
Body... The car has been repainted sometime in the past, Before the last owner had it...Paint looks good..New fiberglass rear wing...new Rear hatch pull down and both headlight motors were rebuilt using the brass bushings. Car also has fairly new Firestone z rated fire hawk z rated tires.

Motor... was rebuilt in 2001, and only has abut 10k miles on it if that..ta49 Champion ported Irons and Champion Intake..Razors Aly 42lb inj..TurboTweak chip...Small Lunati ft cam...Roll master double roller timing chain .020 Over Ross forged pistons..stock rods and crank..with 2 center billet mains...All APR studs and bolts..Heads and mains are studded...Ported stock intercooler.. no leaks...engine is tight, Runs great...only issue is it runs a bit rich at idle.

Trans...was redone same time as motor, shifts great and has a 3k stall in it.

Interior...Is in beautiful shape, Only issue I can think of is the center console...it is starting to do that 3rd Gen warp..lol on the drivers side...I'm sure it can be repaired, I just don't have time.Also Have T -Top shades.

Overall the car is very nice...It doesn't have the stickers or emblems on it..but I have all the emblems, and the stickers are still sitting in the owners box.. (box is in pretty bad shape) but complete minus the key fob.I also have the TTA service manual for it along with the stock steering wheel and radio.. (was taken out for a grant wheel and Sony head unit).

Car runs strong..but just sits, I never drive it. ..And at 6'4" I'm not really that comfortable in it.

Asking 12k or best offer...may be willing to trade for a nice GN or T.Or possibly a nice daily driver, let me know what you have.Please send pictures and info of trades to SDF313@comcast.net

Also can get better pictures, it's all I have on my phone right now.
20140330_114317.jpg
20140330_114341.jpg
20140330_113115.jpg
20140330_113259.jpg

Attachments

• WIgFEKB4-NAabL8jcrF3goAJ1wMySDfD73UKifEo1Nk.jpeg
    WIgFEKB4-NAabL8jcrF3goAJ1wMySDfD73UKifEo1Nk.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 32
Where are you located?. Please send more pictures and phone # to call you. I have cash and I am on vacation this week.

Thank you

="19TTA89, post: 3420778, member: 5181"]Sorry...been so busy with work, then camping the last few weekends...Can you send me more info on the gto...

The car is posted inthe non buick cars for sale sectionlook on the 3rd or fourth page you can call me I you like 972 557 1332 mike this is my second gto always wantd a tta or turbo regal couldnt afford one back in the day., I have had .alot of gm cars and the gto is by far the best built gm car I have o wned, this car hs alot of miles on it, and that scares alot of people, but not me , it doesnt have a sqeak rattle in it,, I will also guarntee it, it doesnt usr a drop of oil, and will run 0to60 in the mid fours all day

Am I missing the price somewhere?

For which car? the price on the TTA here is 12grand .. its in the first post at the bottom

And if your asking about the GTO I found the price and its 9500.00

TTA 12 Grand.

Hope that helps

Last edited:
For which car? the price on the TTA here is 12grand .. its in the first post at the bottom

And if your asking about the GTO I found the price and its 9500.00

TTA 12 Grand.

Hope that helps
Yes, sorry, I must of missed it!