TTA 16" tire options for stock rims

WHTTRSH

Sleeper
Currently have 275 55 16 MH drag radial rear. Fronts are 215 60 16 some random tire lol.

Options seem very limited w stock 16" rims...will I have to settle for another set of MH's? Looking for something a little better in the rain, got caught in the rain and boy these tires will spin you out fast, just coasting down the street! I was looking at Nitto 555 but 17s are the smallest. Seems I can't find a good summer high performance tire,matching combo, out there for 16s in the front and rear? Trying to maintain the stock appearance, but if larger/aftermarket rims is really the only way to go I guess I'll have to do so....what should I do!?

Willing to compromise on the width in the rear too. Just want a good 16" matching tire set for summer high performance use. Not necessary either that I have a drag radial in the rear.

Check out the newest MT drag radials SS version. For fronts I'm running BFG regular radials and am happy with this combo on the street and track. My wheels are GTA 16's .

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Do I go with MH 275 55 16 drag radial OR MT 255 50 16 drag radial SS in the rear?
Up front do I go with Continental Extreme contact DW 225 50 16 OR Maxxis Victra VR1 205 55 16?

Given two size options for the front and rear tires. What combination would you guys go with? On just the tires and sizes I have listed above.

I dont know what Ill gain or lose with a Taller circumference vs a shorter wheel circumference? I know wider tires hook the road better in general.

Should the Front wheel circumference match the rear circumference? Ill definitely be running the rears taller if anything then the front.