TTA - 11k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmidolo

Sexy MF Joe
1989 TTA - just over 11k miles. 3 owner car - I have it away in storage but can get to it for pictures for any serious buyer. Clean carfax, no accidents or any paint/body work ever.

Reason for selling - I don't drive it. Too many to toys and no time to use them all. I have only put about 125 miles on it in the last 3 years and it's a shame to let it sit. Someone needs to enjoy this.

Very light mods - air cleaner, chip, blue top injectors, ta-60 and a hooker cat-back exhaust.

Exceptionally clean, no front license plate holes, body skirts are in great shape, no yellowing. Drivers seat and interior does not have the typical discoloring or side bolster wear. Has door decals attached. Have owners kit also, window sticker and PAS documentation. Has fiberglass rear spoiler.

Located in NH. Asking 21,500.

Sorry for the last post it was an accident. GLWS I've owned 9 TRANS AMs but never lucky enough to have a turbo TA. Love them

What does it run? Don't rememeber if I saw it at NED.

Availible during the day? (you are only 10 mins from my work)

Joe, would like to take a look at it, areyou availible during the day? (you are only 10 mins from my work)

No pics,but I think I might know the car,was it at a dealer in Ma 2 years ago?Said they were selling for a friend/client that lived in NH?When I was looking for mine,there was one in Ma with those miles,and same description.

Joe,

How is it going old friend. It is crappy down here in Alabama so I can only imagine how it is up there. So I guess it goes without saying that you are staying busy.

Call me on my new number (205)-486-0893 and we can discuss the T/A. You still got the Limited I hope.

Shane

RUN4BUX,Alabama,thats where my TTA just came from 2 years ago !!!! Seems like people are real nice down there,gut I dealed with for the cars was a real stand up guy,southern hospitality all the way !!!!!

Joe R U there? Joe unhook the snowplow and check your post.

Stage 1 - Most of the time true "car" people are good folks to deal with no matter where they are located. Glad you had a good experience down here in Dixie.

Gosh I bet this one is nice with that low mileage.. but I'm 8 grand short right now, rather have this than another GN

Darn... can't believe it has any wear on it with 11,000 miles

thanks for posting it up on here

Status
Not open for further replies.