TSM Win in Reynolds

III'S 87 GN

What a fun weekend !! :D

My car ran flawless all day thanks to Cal Hartline.He got me 3 9.3+ passes in a row including holding the legal tsm record for all of 1 pass(great pass Dick).

Cal, I can't say enough to Thank you for the tune up with XFI on my car.

Richie (high psi) and I have been doing this for awhile now and for sure this is the best time we have had with it.Thank you for all the help and support !;)

Thanks to JD for trailering my car up and all the help in the pits.

Roy Garcia and LAZ,You guys are the best ! The friendship and the support that you have shown is priceless.Thank you.

Thanks to Jason White for the cap that helped me with an issue on Friday.

Dan @ DLS for supplying great parts and service.

Dick K,Phil M,Randy and Chris round off a great Tsm field at Reynolds 07

Thanks again to All
Don Cruz

Hey Richie,
who's your Daddy ?:eek:

My car ran flawless all day thanks to Cal Hartline.He got me 3 9.3+ passes in a row including holding the legal tsm record for all of 1 pass(great pass Dick).

Richie (high psi) and I have been doing this for awhile now and for sure this is the best time we have had with it.Thank you for all the help and support !;)

Roy Garcia and LAZ,You guys are the best ! The friendship and the support that you have shown is priceless.Thank you.

Thanks again to All
Don Cruz

Hey Richie,

The Cruz Missile hit it's mark,
Congratulations on the performance and the win!

I guess i have to change my signature:redface:

The car is flying!!!!

Those guys at R&D RACING can build some fast cars!!!!!!!:eek:

Congrats on the win.

Don and Richie.
The hard work had paid off. You performance this weekend was nothing short of spectacular. I was absolutely floored with the times you guys have attained.
Great job and congrats!:cool:

Thank you, Don! Your car is top notch. You don't cut corners and do it right the first time. It's great how you and Richie keep pushing each other and the proof is in the ET's. Call me later this week, I have a couple ideas that you may want to try.

Sorry about getting grass on your carpet :tongue:

Thanks again to All
Don Cruz

Hey Richie,

Don....

Congrats!! I'll be calling you soon!! How'd those GM parts work out?? You know that's what made it fast... :biggrin:

K.

Great job buddy... Like Cal said, I also have a few things that may help you out too,,,

Congratulations Don, But truth be told you couldn't have done it without my wifes crazy glue...LOL... Kidding aside great job.

Hey Don, My wife is working on more, here is the first picture. She will E-mail you some more.
Don and Irela Palumbo

Attachments

• IMG_7460DCTSMSmall.jpg
    IMG_7460DCTSMSmall.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 300
Had a great TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad to see everyone, sure fells like a huge family REUNION!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for B/G!!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD :D :D :D :D

so we had
Richie
Don
Dick
Phil
all 9.3s or better. man that is insane!