TSM Schedule at Norwalk this weekend

Scott231

Mean Scott
As per the track's announcement (Buick Race Day) Friday is Test & Tune only. As we did last year, the entire TSM event (Peer Tech, Qualifying and Eliminations) will be run on Sunday. Gates officially open at 8:30 Sunday, but they may let people in earlier.

Assuming I can clear this with the track officials, we will meet at the scales about 9:30 to Peer Tech the cars, weigh them and go up to the lanes for round 1 of qualifying. IF things go smoothly, we may be able to coax a third round of qualifying out of the track officials - IF people want a third attempt. The third qualifying round tends to be for those that arrive late enough such that they've missed R1 or R2 and may only be for those cars. I can campaign for it, but the final call will be up to the track officials.

I will be there with the turbo plug and turbo rings for measuring turbos. The scales are located about 1/2 way up the return road from the strip.

Sounds good Scott! What if we are late for peer tech?

Then you have to make arrangements for others to look at your car. More than likely I can have people look at it in the staging lanes while I check the turbo. If you do not make weight after a qualifying pass, the run does not count.

If you are going to be late, you better hope I can get that third qualifying round :eek:

Then you have to make arrangements for others to look at your car. More than likely I can have people look at it in the staging lanes while I check the turbo. If you do not make weight after a qualifying pass, the run does not count.

If you are going to be late, you better hope I can get that third qualifying round :eek:

I hope to make it on time. Another 5:30 AM departure from the house sucks though lol.

I hope to make it on time. Another 5:30 AM departure from the house sucks though lol.
I know of a house in Columbus, OH where you could spend the night and get up at a more reasonable hour...since I owe you one. ;)

I know of a house in Columbus, OH where you could spend the night and get up at a more reasonable hour...since I owe you one. ;)

Thanks but I think we are going to split a hotel room a few ways now up in Norwalk.