Tsm Roller

DCVING

did you buy that car? it looks bad a$$ for sure! even the paint looked good. Why did nobody post back on this thread? must be dead in here huh?:eek:

hmmmm... ya dead in here ...hey it's winter :eek: ... I think I saw him lookin at other cars ... maybe the TSM thing was a "dream" :biggrin:

Yeah I have been looking at a few cars but turns out nothing goes my way. The TSM roller I think was a dream but the car is a salvage car with no title. Im not looking for a all out race car. So this is why I have been looking at almost everything rolling. I actually decided last night I am not going to buy another buick. In fact I will be selling all my recovered parts. Built 109 motor with .020 JE's steel mains ported heads, intake ect ect, like 2000 miles, Otto built tranny with brake, low miles, intercooler,dp wheels tires slicks prostars ecu. ect ect

I am going to go back to my roots and buy a 1 of 750 shelby dodge csx fully restored and fully built 300+ hp econo box.

Attachments

• WC_Mopar_Show_053.jpg
    WC_Mopar_Show_053.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 173
let me know about the parts your selling i'm right in raynham and i may be interested in a few things

Yeah I have been looking at a few cars but turns out nothing goes my way. The TSM roller I think was a dream but the car is a salvage car with no title. Im not looking for a all out race car. So this is why I have been looking at almost everything rolling. I actually decided last night I am not going to buy another buick. In fact I will be selling all my recovered parts. Built 109 motor with .020 JE's steel mains ported heads, intake ect ect, like 2000 miles, Otto built tranny with brake, low miles, intercooler,dp wheels tires slicks prostars ecu. ect ect

Still have any of the drivetrain from the white buick? :)

John, give me a list of your things and prices. wouldnt happen to have the drivers seat would ya? sorry to hear your not gonna be into the buicks anymore, not enough of them left at sam's club.