Trying to simulate this sound on a lift, need thoughts

I am trying to NOT replace parts like a monkey and actually find out if this is true exhaust leak. I have brought this video out before and asked for thoughts. Most come back with crossover leaks or header leaks. I have inspected headers and all are good, however with this being said the V bands are subject. I CANNOT get this sound to emit from the car on anything less than a few pounds of boost. I have tried power braking the car to simulate the noise at a stand still, but cannot get the car to hold the tires.

Why am I bringing this up again? Well I need thoughts on how I can put this thing on a lift, and have someone operating the car. If I cannot get boost pressure, how in the world can I find if I have true exhaust leaks?

On Monday I will be ordering a new set of headers if I cannot find any sign of noise anywhere else, and I would hate to think if I replaced the headers.....and the sound still be there from something else that I did not diagnose properly.

I am trying to eliminate the possibility of a head gasket leaK??????

Afr when this noise is happening and have done a compression test?

compression testing results are fine. AFR in making this noise is 11 ish :1. I have a mix of 93 and e85 in the tank. The noise is definitely "air" related in one point or another, vacuum or boost pressure leak related. Just need to find it now.

compression testing results are fine. AFR in making this noise is 11 ish :1. I have a mix of 93 and e85 in the tank. The noise is definitely "air" related in one point or another, vacuum or boost pressure leak related. Just need to find it now.
Check the inter cooler for cracks.

you could unplug each injector one at a time and test drive it on 5 cylinders and when the noise stops that's the hurt one. (In case it's isolated to one cylinder)

went through some testing today with plugging off the DP and putting my testing cap on the TB. Loosened the rockers and pressurized the system. It holds 15 lb for a short time and leaks down to 10 psi, holds there for a little bit, then holds at 5psi for 5 minutes till dropping to 0 after 10 minutes. Nothing is leaking out side using a soapy water solution, so I guess I have a ghost. this was done on a completely cold engine that hasnt been run for a week. So the intake side of the system seems not at fault, so I guess Ill pressurize the exhaust side and see what I find out.

results. No Bueno.

Attachments

• 20170115_152006.jpg
    20170115_152006.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 63
  • 20170115_151959.jpg
    20170115_151959.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 44
  • 20170115_151941.jpg
    20170115_151941.jpg
    779.9 KB · Views: 70