Trying to locate GNX #017

Sylcone#1992

My uncle owned this car and sold it to a guy in New York? Is he on the BB here? Does anyone have any contacts to him or know anything about the car. The car was perfect when it was sold.
The vin is: 1g4gj1176hp443605

Thanks,
Tim Hoppenworth
Syclone#1992

Sounds like the guy who drives it year round in NYC. :( Just Kidding.

You might try calling the NY state DMV to see if a search can be done on the VIN

Originally posted by Sylcone#1992
My uncle owned this car and sold it to a guy in New York?
Was he the original owner?

I know at least 3 people on this board that could have the info that you need, but the records are very confidential, and I can understand that.

The number 017 doesn't show up on my "GNX list".

GNX #017 is owned by a friend of mine. He lives 20 minutes from me. What do you want to know? :)

The car still only has about 5,000 miles on it and it is kept in immaculate condition. My friend has put less than 800 miles on it since he bought it 4 years ago or so. He has done some reversible upgrades, such as te-44 turbo, injectors, fuel pump, scanmaster, simpson wheels, brake kit. He takes the car out on a rare occasion and likes it to be able to whoop it up a little bit, but like I said, he doesn't really drive it. If your Uncle is curious about whether or not it is well taken care of, it couldn't have gone to a more meticulous owner :)

Yup, that's him :) His Chevelle is beautiful, I've been in it. His 2 Mechams are so cool too. He's a car guy that really takes good care of his collection and pays extra attention to detail.

Originally posted by Epitome
The car still only has about 5,000 miles on it and it is kept in immaculate condition. My friend has put less than 800 miles on it since he bought it 4 years ago or so. He has done some reversible upgrades, such as te-44 turbo, injectors, fuel pump, scanmaster, simpson wheels, brake kit. He takes the car out on a rare occasion and likes it to be able to whoop it up a little bit, but like I said, he doesn't really drive it. If your Uncle is curious about whether or not it is well taken care of, it couldn't have gone to a more meticulous owner :)

Oh yeah????????????????

:D

gnx017

I still own 017, it has exactly 5213 miles on it. Ted menitioned all the updates and changes we have made, everything is bolt on that can be returned so the car can be returned to its original state. However, the way it is setup currently I don't ever plan on changing it back.

Regards,

Stratos