Trying to find an intake.

Will say this,if it wasn't for the cool factor no one would give a rats ass about these cars. And I would not have two of them. If it wasn't for the cool factor I wouldn't have one of them at Richard Clarks garage making it cooler. Each to there own.

yes but what makes them cool is that they can go fast WITHOUT adding all the COOL guy parts !! That's the point !

Otherwise we would all have chromed out BBC

yes but what makes them cool is that they can go fast WITHOUT adding all the COOL guy parts !! That's the point !

Otherwise we would all have chromed out BBC
I don't disagree, however if it wasn't for the cool guy parts half our vendors would not be here. I know I have $$$ in some of it. Besides its what makes the world go somewhere

I don't disagree, however if it wasn't for the cool guy parts half our vendors would not be here. I know I have $$$ in some of it. Besides its what makes the world go somewhere
Besides I have far more then my Buicks, just happen to like them the best

Damn! The guy just wants info on where to buy one front a reputable vendor.

Everyone has something on their car that they didn’t need.

D

Anybody been to BG yet? There might be some there. Usually Champion, FTS , or one of the other vendors will pack them along.

Damn! The guy just wants info on where to buy one front a reputable vendor.

Everyone has something on their car that they didn’t need.

D

uhh no ... NOT EVERYONE ..

"Anybody been to BG yet? There might be some there. Usually Champion, FTS , or one of the other vendors will pack them along"

Good point ..

maybe ask if someone finds one down there to grab it for you ! worth a shot

Seems I've unknowingly kicked a hornets nest. More negativity than I would have expected from here. Do I need it, no. Want one, yes. In fact, I own several nice guns. Do I need them all, of course not, do I want them, hell yes.
Life is short. I don't always buy what I need, sometimes we get what we want. I guess some hardcore guys just don't get it.

Don't take offense Robertf, It wasn't meant as a slight. Most of us guys are on a budget and a budget build requires sacrifice of some items over others for performance reasons. It was assumed you were one seeking more performance(on a budget) and the money could have been better spent on other performance parts for more of a gain. BTW, I have a champion race intake as well.

Don't take offense Robertf, It wasn't meant as a slight. Most of us guys are on a budget and a budget build requires sacrifice of some items over others for performance reasons. It was assumed you were one seeking more performance(on a budget) and the money could have been better spent on other performance parts for more of a gain. BTW, I have a champion race intake as well.
I do understand. As like most, I am on a budget as well. I have saved for most everything I put on my car. I don't track it, so most of what I spend is on items that "compliment" the car, yes it is a garage queen. If a staff member wants to step back and laugh at it, so be it. I thought it was a bit harsh since I would never make that statement about anyones car. But to each his own.

I do understand. As like most, I am on a budget as well. I have saved for most everything I put on my car. I don't track it, so most of what I spend is on items that "compliment" the car, yes it is a garage queen. If a staff member wants to step back and laugh at it, so be it. I thought it was a bit harsh since I would never make that statement about anyones car. But to each his own.

I don't think he meant it that way at all .. I think he was just trying to get the point across that you certainly don't need a RACE intake for a garage queen.

but like you said " you just want it " and its YOUR money.

Now... a 274 " Stage 2 with twins on it would make a really nice compliment to the car :)

I don't think he meant it that way at all .. I think he was just trying to get the point across that you certainly don't need a RACE intake for a garage queen.

but like you said " you just want it " and its YOUR money.

Now... a 274 " Stage 2 with twins on it would make a really nice compliment to the car :)
I hope not. I've been a member of several car forums and this one is clearly the best one.

robertf buy what you want for your car and don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

I myself have a lot of what would be considered cool guy parts if people seen them.

These parts have been on my car for a very long time. I would say there has been no more than 10 people who have ever seen under my hood. I didn't seek approval from anyone, i liked them so i bought them and that is all that matters.

Yes it's a 109. Unfortunately no one has anything in stock. Who would be the most trustworthy vendor to order one from? That can be PM'd to me to save peoples feelings.

Don Cruz has 2 in stock we at at GS Nationals now so if you want one, give him a call. 813 399 0409.

VERY surprised that a staff member would say something so negative. That's why we all have these cars...the cool factor! I got a ton of pats on my car I don't need...I want them!! Stock is boring. I got something to say.. HE'S JEALOUS!!!! Robert, still hoping to meet you soon at the Houston get together.

Robert, you have to know this staff member was still in diapers when these GN's came out. I rest this case ! !