trying to figure where to go with my car

I had to pull motor, so now I I'm thinking of going stroker with roller cam. i also want to go bigger on my turbo and injectors. i currently have a TE 44C with 42lbs injectors. stock inner cooler forged pistons all arp bolts. steel main caps stainless valves from TA performance and ta timing chain. 70mm accufab throttle body with razor ally injection. i want to go to 60lbs injectors, bigger turbo, roller cam, and front mount RJC inner cooler. I am trying to get into the 10s. any suggestions would be great.

I had to pull motor, so now I I'm thinking of going stroker with roller cam. i also want to go bigger on my turbo and injectors. i currently have a TE 44C with 42lbs injectors. stock inner cooler forged pistons all arp bolts. steel main caps stainless valves from TA performance and ta timing chain. 70mm accufab throttle body with razor ally injection. i want to go to 60lbs injectors, bigger turbo, roller cam, and front mount RJC inner cooler. I am trying to get into the 10s. any suggestions would be great.
Plenty of threads discussing what it takes to get into the 10's. Just search it. But I'm sure some will chime in.