Try, try, again.

80Malibu

Hey, everybody, I've been reading trans posts for the last 6 months or so and have just recently come aboard as a member. Thanks for having me. I bumped into this site while searching for 200-4R rebuild info and I gotta admit, I hit a gold-mine. I went through the motions in rebuilding my tranny and after driving it for a couple weeks, decided that the multitude of problems I had with it meant I had to try and do it again. I yanked it last weekend and put the 3 speed back in and haven't had a chance to tear back into it. Although dissapointed initially, I knew that there a alot of people out there who are ready to bend over backwards to help a guy out with any info needed. I dealt with Bruce Tolle ( out of this world class act!!) over the phone and online, of which I purchased parts and "sollicited" tons of free advice ( lol). It's pretty cool to know that when I do discover my trannys problems, there's a place to go with questions. I just wanted to post a message thanking Bruce and all the other members for the great info. Don't mean to get sappy, but, thanks everybody! Oh yeah, btw, I bought the GM 200-4R " Principle of Operations" manual through Helm for under $25 with shipping. Great book, great ino, heard about this book from this site, so once again, thanks.