Trunk kit wanted pay

Dino Calise

DinoGNX
Looking for bowling green customs trunk kit with matching lid that was for sell yrs ago either grey or black in very good condition embroidered even better fast cash thx Dennis Kirban also sold those 11 piece sets

I have a (new in box & tentatively for sale) dark gray trunk lid cover with Grand National/Power 6 embroidered on it. I have the kit install CD & original box.

I just ordered a trunk lining sample card (I believe original material came from this place) and am planning a DYI trunk lining project that you might be interested in. LMK if you are, I may be able to help.

Bob

Lloyd Tarter was making some things & selling them on a EBay a couple of years ago. I think he went by Snakecharmer or something like it?

I got the deck cover from him & also the resource for the trunk lining fabric.

Snakeskinner was his fleebay name I believe.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Snakeskinner was his fleebay name I believe.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Yup.

The sample card got here:

TRUNKlinerSAMPLE_rev.jpg

The T Type factory OEM carpet kit we had in a D84 car was very close if not the same as the lower right. I don't remember the trunk code (the car was sold) It might have been B48 but I will have to check.

I made my own trunk cover to match the OEM GM factory kit for my project GN. Long story short - I ordered an embroidered deck cover to match my home made DIY version but got the wrong color fabric - probably my fault." Garbage in garbage out" they say. Anyway, I will get back to the grage to compare the other two gray's (to the embroidered trunk deck cover I bought) as I believe one of the top two swatches will be exact. With that info I can order the material needed to make a complete kit. Make sense?