trouble boosting over 20lbs

freakazoid

i am having problems building boost over 20 lbs. the turbo gauge displays up to 40lbs of boost but the needle will only go up to 20 lbs but will not pass it. i have changed the waste gate to one that is good up to 30 lbs. i have a te-45a turbo, a front mount intercooler, 76 mm throtle body, roller rocker cam, ported iron heads, terry downpipe, alky system, rj power plate, 50 lbs injector. 3 inch mass air flow , cold air kit... the car runs perfect, not popping or miss fire...
i have checked the puck (sanded both side) to make sure that it is making good contact. it does not appear to have any leaks.. where can i double check? or change to achive more boost???
ANY ADVISE????

Wire the actuator shut to see if it builds more boost, just be very careful. If it builds more, that would point to the actuator to me. Oh, and ignore the stock LED boost gauge...

i have a manual boost controller. i tried opening all the way and also closed it all the way and no difference. i also tried bypassing the manual boost controller ( hose straight from turbo to the actuator) and still no difference..

i removed the turbo and made some inspections. i noticed that the inpeller has some light damage and the shaft has some play, could that have something to do with the problem??

i removed the turbo and made some inspections. i noticed that the inpeller has some light damage and the shaft has some play, could that have something to do with the problem??

It could but it depends on the extent of the damage...pics?