travel trailers

ZOOM ZOOM

Im looking to get a travel trailer but to keep in one spot, not drag around. There are so many brands out there its hard to decipher it all. I went thru this with boats seven years ago. what are good brands? Im looking at 35 ft and around $20-25k. thanks

If you aren't going to move it again you might look into the park models. They are more like a small single wide. Seem to be a little nicer than a travel trailer.

If you aren't going to move it again you might look into the park models. They are more like a small single wide. Seem to be a little nicer than a travel trailer.

+1 Agree. We travel all year it seems and we've had 2 Forrest River travel trailers, and they seem ok at 1st, but they just arent made for alot of traveling. We now have a Keystone Fuzion 32ft 5th Wheel and its tough as nails. Depending on what part of the country your going to keep it, make sure you get a 4 seasons trailer. They are better insulated and usually have heated water tanks and built better.

the park models are quite nice. even nicer than the standard mobil home.

I'm trying to do two things. get a weekend/vacation place and also get a retirement place. the thing is, that I certainly do not want to retire to NJ but yet I need a vacation place relatively nearby. So....I.m trying to accomplish the weekend thing relatively cheaply, in the 20-30 k range. and then get some waterfront in a warmer climate and then build at my leasure in years to come. Id like to move soon, before god forbid, the economy kicks in before im ready and prices go up again.