Transmission,double pumper,V2 IC more

87gn-newbee

heres a list of parts that I have for sale some new and some used all used stuff is in great condition. Will e mail pics if interested and will try to post some later.

NEW THDP $400 in lower 48....... have a test pipe also new but only 2.5in that I will include

new Red Armstrong double pumper $500 shipped

V2 IC in mint condition with 3in pipes $600 plus shipping

PTE 65mm upper with power plate and stock TB complete $225 shipped will seperate TB and upper if wanted

New fresh street/strip BRF non LU trans with brake from Brian H. Talked to Brian and he will give buyer warrenty and will start when purchased. Trans was delivered last month and is sitting as when shipped from Brian. I told Brian my goal mid 10's and he said trans should handle it no problem. $1600 pick up or $1750 shipped save a few hundred, just paid $1950 delivered.

Dan

PTE upper and PP is brand new and TB has very low miles on it looks new.

so far DP'er is pending sale to cutt
THDP a few have e mailed me but I'm giving it to the first one to commit
sent out a few on the IC also

Dan

sent ya an e mail. So DP'er and DP are pending sale

still have
trans
IC
PTE Upper w/PP
stock TB
new 2.5in test pipe

e mail brian who built the trans he will fill could tell what exactly and will be more than helpfull explaining to you. He includes a build sheet and a bunch of tips when he sends out his trans and it is setting as was shipped to me. Here is his address Hipsibri@cs.com

dan

heres the info on the trans going to forward ya a copy also.

This 2004R has a GN BRF valvebody, and is set up for a non lock up converter.
Shifts at WOT will be 5300. The trans has a transbrake and larger servo, and is prepped to run well into the 10`s.
Parts include: 550 and 400 boost valves, pump ring kit and 10 vane pump. Alto clutches and wide Red band. The trans has extra clutches thoughout and is fresh and ready to go. The drum and input shaft are hardened.n

da

heres a pic of the IC like i said mint like new and a IC to support a 10 sec car

Attachments

• 2d4escd.jpg
    2d4escd.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 147