Translator, Scanmaster, Injectors and more

Mike Licht

I was here first
A few specials these can ship today! (chips need a few days since they are custom to your car)

Buick Scanmaster 2.1 219.99

Standard Buick Translator $169.99

Commander, Extender, Pro or Extreme chips $75

60 LB Injectors Set of 6 $264.99

Accufab Billet Fuel Pressure regulators $99.99

Limited Time and Quanities!

Mike Licht
586 294 4404

Question about ....

Translators... What version is on sale?? You website shows 6.21 I think, but the latest version might be 6.25 or so?? I have an older version driving my 85mm Z06 MAF, and would like to upgrade if there's enough advantage. Thanks in advance for any info you could provide.
Sincerely,
John A, Turbohh

hello; I just ordered a scanmaster aprox $230 to my door. This is good we need more vendors out there giving the working stiff some help.
IBBY

chip

Hey Mike, I need to order a new chip. I'll call the order in this wk. Thanks for offering a discount on these staple items.

Dave ;)

Lets see how this special goes first, we will do something else soon, not sure what parts right now.
Mike

Injectors are Seimens, like everyone sells and uses. Maybe I am just a stubborn ass old man but I hate that term "flow matched". IMO there is no such thing, it implies that people are somehow modifing injectors to be sure they are all the same. Frankly that is horse crap too since every intake port, intake manifold port, exhaust port and cam lobe is a little different why would I have the injectors the same when every cylinder is different anyway? The truth of the matter is there is tolerence in injectors like everything there is big ones and smaller ones, they get tested and put in groups so they are close. If you want to call it flow grouping I guess I am ok with that. We do, do that. Here's something to think about though, someone will get the big set and someone will get the small set, that is the nature of the beast no matter where you get them. (good thing the difference is pretty small) One more thing, I would like to put up a challange, if someone has a "perfect flow matched" set of injectors and we swap them out with 6 we just grab ramdomly from say 100 units I will put up $100 that the car runs NO DIFFERENT, anyone interested?
Mike

Fair Warning everyone: THIS DEAL IS DONE AT CLOSE OF BUSINESS FRIDAY! Thanks for the orders we will do something different soon.
Mike

hello; At my level injector matching probably will mean nothing but when the sponsored guys are racing for there livelihood and not just for sport it will make a difference. This is my opinion and I have no proof but I'd like to see that bet taken up by a racer whos got there act togeather.
IBBY

Are these prices applied at checkout? after checkout?
Via phone only? Not seeing them online...:confused:
Scanmaster sitting in my cart...

Must Call

Are these prices applied at checkout? after checkout?
Via phone only? Not seeing them online...:confused:
Scanmaster sitting in my cart...

I had PM'd Mike and he told me you have to call. Number was listed in the original post. When I called, someone else there helped me; I just mentioned this site's ad.

My MAFT is on it's way!

Hope that helps...