Translator Plus and Extender chip for 60 LB inlectors

Gnx6

Here is my Translator Plus (Version 6.22) with an extender chip for 60 lb injectors and the high speed data option. This setup was in a car that is hardly driven, I probably haven't even driven 5000 miles since I got it. The car ran great with no issues. I've upgraded to a different system so I am selling this one. Truly is plug and play, works great. Also comes with the harness for the timing adjustments. You can also use it without. All the terminals were replaced with GM Packard electrical terminals using the proper crimpers and all terminals are soldered.

The chip is for 98 octane (or 92 and Alky). It has the high speed data option as well so the data is much faster on the scanmaster than a chip without this feature.

I have all the original books and information for the chip and translator, they will be included for you

$230 with free shipping and insurance. Paypal is prefered and please use "gift" option so they don't zap me with their commision. (Check my itrader rating if you are worried)

Please reply in this thread to put yourself in line and send me a PM. Thanks!

Garage 007.jpgGarage 008.jpgGarage 009.jpgGarage 010.jpg

Very similar, however that translator is strictly to be able to use an LS1 Maf. It does not allow spark timing adjustments. The one I am selling does.

Very similar, however that translator is strictly to be able to use an LS1 Maf. It does not allow spark timing adjustments. The one I am selling does.

actually the std translator is not "strictly" for ls1maf ... it has same maf sensor selection as the Translator PLUS . as you mentioned the plus has the added feature of the capability to add or subtract timing , it splices into the white EST wire at the ignition module and has an additional dial inside the box to add or subtract timing from your wot base chip timing
it can help you step up or down timing or down for different fuel if your chip doesn't have timing adjustment )

Good luck with the sale.
Scott is a good dude, who ever buys this will be happy with it.

Thanks John.. I guess 60's aren't all "the rage" anymore...

I think people are hesitant because many Gen2's sell for 190-220$, and a new Trans+with a chip for their application(as each chip is setup-specific) is only 45$ that what you are listing.

Perhaps lowering your price would help. IMO if I were in the market, the 45$ for a new one is worth the warranty. Maybe a big more aggressive on your pricing would help.