Translator, LT1 MAF, Inlet Pipe, Turbo Shield, ech..

ROYAL_6

Translator with LT-1: $175 or best offer.

Crome Turbo Shield: $75 or best offer.

3 Inch Crome Inlet-Pipe: $50.

Remanufacture Stock ECM From KIRBAN Performance: $80 or best offer.

Aluminum Drums: $100 ( they have a thin water strip of surface rust that can easily be tooken off) They are new and have plenty of meat on them. on

Welds Aluminum Wheels with M/Ts Drags on the rears and M/Ts on the front:
$550 or best offer.

I am willing to negotiate, please no low ballers. All parts are in working condition and are good. THe only reason I am selling them is because i am moving to a whole different and bigger set up. Thank You for your intrest. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I will answer all question to the best of my knowledge. :)

Im sure every one wants pictures, but for some reason i couldnt post them up. If any one can help me out , i would be greatfull. Till then if any one needs any pics, please send me your email address and ill be more than happy to shot you some pics.. thanks again.. :):biggrin:

Translator and Maf sensor have been sold.

I also have a crome up pipe for sale. i would love to sell the inlet pipe and and up pipe together as a package if possible. thanks to everyone..

Translator and Maf sensor have been sold.

I also have a crome up pipe for sale. i would love to sell the inlet pipe and and up pipe together as a package if possible. thanks to everyone..[/QUOTE

Is the up pipe a 3 inch? If it is, how much and could you send the pictures to turbomarco86@yahoo.ca

Thanks,
Marco

T-Top 86 Grand Nationals (63000km) 109 block with weisco forged pistons and 2 billet center main caps, M&A aluminum heads, roller rockers, port match lower intake ,te63 a.r .82, erson 214/214 cam, razor alky injection, 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, kenne bell headers, 60 lbs injectors, extender alky chip with 21/19 timing, with a gen 2 with a LS1 maf,thdp, mease 24 row IC, PTC 3200 stall 9 1/2 convertor, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/60/15) , rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust, hr rear sway bar, no front sway bar, 90/10 lakewood in the front and 50/50 lakewood shocks in the rear with energy suspension poly bushings all over, boxed rear lower control arms, Big mouth cold air with an AFE air filter

BEST E/T= Exhaust closed
60FT=1.48 (foot brake on 4 lbs of boost)
1/8= 6.65 at 100 mph
1/4= 10.83
MPH=105.2 (letting off the gas, car was running to lean, double pumper for next year

Sorry I just noticed that this was a poste from 2009.

Thanks,
Marco

T-Top 86 Grand Nationals (63000km) 109 block with weisco forged pistons and 2 billet center main caps, M&A aluminum heads, roller rockers, port match lower intake ,te63 a.r .82, erson 214/214 cam, razor alky injection, 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, kenne bell headers, 60 lbs injectors, extender alky chip with 21/19 timing, with a gen 2 with a LS1 maf,thdp, mease 24 row IC, PTC 3200 stall 9 1/2 convertor, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/60/15) , rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust, hr rear sway bar, no front sway bar, 90/10 lakewood in the front and 50/50 lakewood shocks in the rear with energy suspension poly bushings all over, boxed rear lower control arms, Big mouth cold air with an AFE air filter

BEST E/T= Exhaust closed
60FT=1.48 (foot brake on 4 lbs of boost)
1/8= 6.65 at 100 mph
1/4= 10.83
MPH=105.2 (letting off the gas, car was running to lean, double pumper for next year