trans whinning what do u think

moes87gn

i posted a while earlyer but i need some help to get my baby running agian right i have a 87 gn i bought it 4 years ago its mostly stock it has alburn posi B&M shift kit and 3in exhaust and a kenny bell chip 9006 took the car out for mothers day cuz it was very nice and drove around for a mile and now the car makes a crazy nosie from the trans when its in gear not moving it sound like it supercharged then when u drive it goes away the fluid is les than a year old and it has a new tcc in it the week before the car ran perfect and the tcc is good what do ull think about it let me know so i can get this thing fixed right and quick i just put tires on it last weekso i want to use them up let me know thanks for all the help oh yeah and i did change tcc and filter last year and used castrol sny trans fluid yes it shift pertfectly fine

its stock would it sound like its supercharged if it was that one guy said it could be the pump going

2 TCs I've heard go bad would sound like it was grinding, rattling.. I would go with pump also. Post up in the trans sections for the gurus in there.