Trans w/manual valve body...

rosadod

Just had my new GN delivered over the weekend and it has a 200 R4 tans. built by Rosler w/ manual valve body. I'm clueless! How should I be driving this thing. The guy told me I have to do the shifting... starting out in 1, then 2, then D, and I think OD finally. Is this correct? When should I do my shifting? Any info on this kind of trans would be appreciated :confused:

Yep gotta shift just like you said in your post. You shift anyway you want.

If you can't figure out how to shift a automatic manually, maybe you should find another hobby. :D

Thhink of it as if it was a stick shift car without the clutch. You got an auto stick. You have to manually shift it thru the gears up and down, it doesnt shift on its own. Your driving a manual trans car basiclly with no clutch pedal. Altho Im sure you probably have it figured out by now ;)

Thhink of it as if it was a stick shift car without the clutch. You got an auto stick. You have to manually shift it thru the gears up and down, it doesnt shift on its own. Your driving a manual trans car basiclly with no clutch pedal. Altho Im sure you probably have it figured out by now ;)

I'm not sure about the down shifting part . alot of these manual VB do not allow for engine brakeing as far as I know .or am I thinking VB with transbrakes ? if street driving, I guess it would be leave a stop light go thru the gears . come to the next stop light , stop the car . and put the shifter back into first gear . pretty simple . :)

I'm not sure about the down shifting part . alot of these manual VB do not allow for engine brakeing as far as I know .or am I thinking VB with transbrakes ? if street driving, I guess it would be leave a stop light go thru the gears . come to the next stop light , stop the car . and put the shifter back into first gear . pretty simple . :)

That's my question too...