trans rebuild cost ?????

turbocam

I have a CK stage 2 200.I think I have a convertor that has went south.I want to get the trans gone through {cleaned and new clutches etc.}while its out.It doesnt slip or anything but there is some grit and debris,just dont want to put in a new convertor without getting it checked out.What would be a reasonable ballpark price? Thanks...................

Where you're located will make a difference on how much it will cost. If you're close to Chris give him a call and see what he'll charge you. It's his tranny after all.

If its going to be that much,there will be a 400 in its place..........I will have a good boat anchor:biggrin:

Where you're located will make a difference on how much it will cost. If you're close to Chris give him a call and see what he'll charge you. It's his tranny after all.

Im in georgia,close to a good builder.I talked to Chris a while back and he said if it was a trans problem he would take care of it,but I sent it back a couple years ago and shipping was like 600 bucks round trip.Just trying to avoid shipping if possible.