Trans cooler lines 200C NA Regal

Morbid

Looking for a pair of tranny oil cooler lines for a 200c transmission for a non-turbo 3.8L engine.
Original factory bends must be there and no other bends, brakes or cuts.

TIA

Charlie, I wish I could tell you and pacecarta yes. I've pretty much given up on finding the exact lines and now will move to what will work.
I was hoping to find some original lines then I could drive about 45 min's to Classic Tube and have them make me new ones using those old one's as a template.

I'm going to ask the old timer doing the work and go from there. I'll let you guys know/

Thanks all again for helping.

The lines are still in the car and what I can do is cut them, put new fittings on them, and flair things so you can use junctions to put them together rather than pay for really bad shipping. That's if the guy says he can use them. I've also got a brand new NA radiator in brass for the V6 if you need it. Haven't looked at it in a while but I think it's a 3 core unit.

Charlie:
What's the year,make and model of the car your going to pull the lines from?

As I told pacecarta in the other thread, I spoke the guy who is going to do the rebuild. He said the lines need to be an exact match (bends and all). Didn't know what else would fit. When his shop needs to replace lines they either get them from the dealership or if not available bend new lines out of copper, which I don't want.

They're off an 83 that I got for parts. The good thing is it's got less than 100K on the ticker and never had any tranny issues. I got it when the owner (little old lady, not kidding) died and the family didn't want it.

Wow, so it's a 83 Buick Regal with a carbed 3.8L engine and a TH-350 Transmission?

Yep.:D I originally intended to do a conversion on it but it was parked under a tree and leaves got under the rear plate at the front of the trunk. Most of it was eaten away by rust and I got 2 other cars so it became a parts car.:oops:

Okay, I looked through the FSM some more and found out it list the lines from a Regal Limited (LV2 VIN Y 0r 5.0L 307 V8 Engine w/a 4 BBL Carb) as similar in routing.
AC Delco sells the same pipe fittings for either trans THM200C/MV9 or THM200-4R; Trans Fluid Cooler Pipe Fitting To Case; 5/16 In. So that tells me the threads at each end should match up.
Those are the only two stock transmissions I know of for any '80's Regal

I'm gonna grab a pair of steel lines from InlineTube for about $60.00 w/shipping. If it doesn't work I'll send the back and get back to you.