Trans builder in the Jersey area

1971OLDS

Does anyone know a good builder in the Central Jersey Area for the 200 R4. Mine has been rebuilt and is working at 90% I'd like to take it to someone who knows what they are doing to either perform the final tweaks or rebuild the thing.... Thanks

oh, I forgot to mention it is in my 1971 olds with a 455 and Holly 750. If that helps narrow it down.

I have had pretty good luck with this Level 10 that was in my car when I bought it. www.levelten.com I think! If you can drive to Newark, DE you will find DelTrans. They can build it for about 1/2 the cost of a Level 10 and myself and countless others have had good luck with them. They stand behind their work 100% and when mine goes I will likely use them with some of Bruce's parts.

I've used Level 10 for two different rebuilds with good results. They are a bit pricey, but I've found that the cheap way with these transmissions is not necessarily the right way.

Del Trans would be my choice. I still hear too many horror stories about Level 10.
My own trans was built by Del Trans.

Thanks guys. Driving to Newark Deleware shouldn't be a problem it is only about 1.5 hours away...

Cheap is definately not the way I want to go. I've already got a ton of money invested in this thing...

I'm pretty familiar with the Newark area, I dated a girl there once... Obout where is it located off of 95?

I believe it was the exit for 896 off of I95. You make a left and go down to Old Baltimore Pike. Their address is 759 Old Baltimore Pike. Phone#302-453-8213