tranny vender in pennsylvania

1975ssnova

Is there any good trans venders near south east pennsylvania.I talked to brian and if i cant find a local shop i will be getting one from him.I just want one that will last.I have almost 400HP and just over 400FT LB TQ.I have a 1975 nova 3200# and it went 12.90's @107 in 1/4 mile , I have awfull 2.24 60FT times (SPINNING) 3.73 gears and a turbo 350 that slides thrue the gears.I need a good trans then i want to throw the slicks on it from my 1969 BIG BLOCK camaro to see what it really has to offer. Thanks in advance. BILL

1975ssnova said:
Is there any good trans venders near south east pennsylvania.I talked to brian and if i cant find a local shop i will be getting one from him.I just want one that will last.I have almost 400HP and just over 400FT LB TQ.I have a 1975 nova 3200# and it went 12.90's @107 in 1/4 mile , I have awfull 2.24 60FT times (SPINNING) 3.73 gears and a turbo 350 that slides thrue the gears.I need a good trans then i want to throw the slicks on it from my 1969 BIG BLOCK camaro to see what it really has to offer. Thanks in advance. BILL

After having been into these cars long enough Ive come to realize the only thing around here that your going to get is tq convter (pats convters) there used to be a really good trans bulider in nj but he passed away. Id just order a trans from brian and be done with it :biggrin: thats what Il be doing in the next couple weeks if all goes as planed :D

there are stores in philadelphia and deleware that carry our transmissions.give me a ring if your interested.

How much for one to fit my needs?? I do not need a top notch trans just one that will shift solid and last a long time.I do run this at the track a few times a year and as i said i will be putting the slicks on it.What warranty do they carry and what is included with trans ??

1699.99 .read build up on my site. 1 year limited warrantee.billet forward drum is STANDARD EQUIPTMENT.its not overkill but absolutely necessary at your power level.