Tranny Problems

black84

It's been about 5 years since I last came on here but after thinking about selling my GN, I've decided I cant do it. My car car has been in the garage for the last five years with tranny problems ever since I bought it. I was able to play around with it when I first got it but a few slips in the tranny made me retire her to the garage. I really dont know what happened but it looks like all my tranny oil came out of the car. I don't know what caused it but it seems something pretty bad happened. I would like to know if anyone has clues as to what could have happened and if anyone knows who I can send it to near El Paso, Tx.

Thanks,

Andy

Give me a call Andy. I have some transmission work to finish up and I can even take the whole car if you want. I have a lift at home and I think we have spoken long ago. BP agent, right? 575-621-1209. I don't answer during the day at work but I have my headset with me at all times and will answer if I am on a test drive.

Give me a call Andy. I have some transmission work to finish up and I can even take the whole car if you want. I have a lift at home and I think we have spoken long ago. BP agent, right? 575-621-1209. I don't answer during the day at work but I have my headset with me at all times and will answer if I am on a test drive.

I'll try to call you tomorrow this car is basically stock and needs some work. The steering column is also broken so if you have the time I've got the broken car to fix. LOL

Yes, we did talk a while back. I remember you saying the column was busted. I work til 5:30 and when I get home I have a C4 to work on but I will have my headgear on so I can take the call if you call after I get out. My Vega is on my lift right now but I have it where it is a rolling chassis now. :)

Yes, we did talk a while back. I remember you saying the column was busted. I work til 5:30 and when I get home I have a C4 to work on but I will have my headgear on so I can take the call if you call after I get out. My Vega is on my lift right now but I have it where it is a rolling chassis now. :)

Yea, unfortunately I still have not come around to fixing the car since I last talked to you. Marriage, my son, keeping up the house and mainly forgetting about my GN have been my set backs. I mainly want a solid 500 rwhp car, if it can be done with an upgraded turbo and DP/headers. I don't know if it can be done without a cam and heads. I really have not been reading up on these engines but will starting today!!

Hey bro I called you the other day but no answer. I'll try you tomorrow.

Thanks

If it is during work ours and I am in the shop, I can't answer. If I am on a test drive or out of camera view, I can. :)

Was it from the xxx-3536 number?