tranny builder in the south?

leprcon

I love burnouts
looking for a tranny builder in the south that won't let me down. i'm in florida, any suggestions?

I am not in the south, but have some down there.
Email me with what you are looking for.

PS. love the Turbine wheels! I wanted a set, just could not part with the cabbage!!!!!

a couple pops into mind....

depending on WHERE in FL u are... if youre by Orlando KDK is a TURBO BUICK SPECIALTY Shop that has a web site u can visit and can call 407-298-2706 if youre a lil further south theres Trackside Automotive in pompano beach and these guys are Regular Haunts at the tower shops car shows with their turbo buicks 954-946-4043. HTH

Go with Vince Janis in Ohio. You'll get a great tranny from him. His work is well known and he's also great to deal with. Search Vince Janis Transmission by GNsnake on this board and look at the feedback I got from lots of people.

Jason White (V6 turbo) is in Valrico Fl. His # & address in the I want everybody to know whose is who, sticky up top.
I wouldnt hesistate to use ANY vendor on that screen, You wont be sorry if you get one shipped to or from them.
Ive personally used a mechanic somewhat local.... It didnt work out & lost valuable money and a lot of time, my brother did the same.
I have used Lonnie Diers for myself
my brothers using Ckperformance
my buddy's used Pts & Brian Hoffer
Dave Husak is also a good recommendation thats reasonable.

The moral of this story is to save time, money, and headaches USE A VENDOR ON THIS BOARD. YOU'D be glad you did.;)

Jason White (V6 turbo) is in Valrico Fl. His # & address in the I want everybody to know whose is who, sticky up top.
I wouldnt hesistate to use ANY vendor on that screen, You wont be sorry if you get one shipped to or from them.
Ive personally used a mechanic somewhat local.... It didnt work out & lost valuable money and a lot of time, my brother did the same.
I have used Lonnie Diers for myself
my brothers using Ckperformance
my buddy's used Pts & Brian Hoffer
Dave Husak is also a good recommendation thats reasonable.

The moral of this story is to save time, money, and headaches USE A VENDOR ON THIS BOARD. YOU'D be glad you did.;)
No trouble with my PTS,needboost has a Brian Hoffer trans and it is very good, and clark6's Lonnie Diers trans is working out great too!

Holler at Brian Hofer, Mine is just perfect that I got from him. Nice firm shifts when you are just driving but not head banging. Step on the gas more and it tears the tires off when it shifts. First time at the track I did a 14lb T-brake lauch with it and all I can tell you is OH MY GOD!!!!!! Lonnie, pts, several more are great builders but all I can tell you personally about is Brian. You will NOT be dissapointed with his ! Daniel Ray

Holler at Brian Hofer, Mine is just perfect that I got from him. Nice firm shifts when you are just driving but not head banging. Step on the gas more and it tears the tires off when it shifts. First time at the track I did a 14lb T-brake lauch with it and all I can tell you is OH MY GOD!!!!!! Lonnie, pts, several more are great builders but all I can tell you personally about is Brian. You will NOT be dissapointed with his ! Daniel Ray

I'll second Brian...good prices and I like that I get to keep my core. I'll do a basic rebuild on my original trans to have a backup transmission. Two is one, and one is none!...military saying, translated: if you have one and it breaks you are SOL, if you have a backup you can at least keep fighting.

First time at the track I did a 14lb T-brake lauch with it and all I can tell you is OH MY GOD!!!!!! Lonnie, pts, several more are great builders but all I can tell you personally about is Brian. You will NOT be dissapointed with his ! Daniel Ray[/QUOTE]

i have this pass on my Nikon coolpix cam at Reynolds, from last yr 07, i was just looking at it the other day. Looked pretty good.:cool:

went with bruce over at pts, and i got a smokin deal :D . i am very,very, excited and can't wait to abuse the crap out of it. lol

First time at the track I did a 14lb T-brake lauch with it and all I can tell you is OH MY GOD!!!!!! Lonnie, pts, several more are great builders but all I can tell you personally about is Brian. You will NOT be dissapointed with his ! Daniel Ray

i have this pass on my Nikon coolpix cam at Reynolds, from last yr 07, i was just looking at it the other day. Looked pretty good.:cool:[/QUOTE]

Ray you need to email that to me duganddee1@mchsi.com

Ray the one you have on your camera was I in the far lane or by the stands. The far lane was the high boost lauch, the near lane I left off at about 9 or so. If it is the far lane I would love to see it myself !!!!!!!! Emily was filming from the end of the track on that pass, she had it zoomed but its still kind of far away. Thanks man

Leprcon, you will like the pts tranny, the only thing I don't like on dougs pts is the downshift clunk, kind of weird lol but it works killer in his car.

i have this pass on my Nikon coolpix cam at Reynolds, from last yr 07, i was just looking at it the other day. Looked pretty good.:cool:

Ray you need to email that to me duganddee1@mchsi.com[/QUOTE]

Ray the one you have on your camera was I in the far lane or by the stands. The far lane was the high boost lauch, the near lane I left off at about 9 or so. If it is the far lane I would love to see it myself !!!!!!!! Emily was filming from the end of the track on that pass, she had it zoomed but its still kind of far away. Thanks man

YOUR Wishes ARE my command. you can tell Danny werent ready for it look how his head bobbles

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4QHxnVCuZJs"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4QHxnVCuZJs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Ray, shoot that to me on email, tomanytoys@alltel.net I can't dl it from utube. Hope yours from pts does as good, after watching this video that should be enough said on Brian Hofers trannys ! Its an animal. Daniel Ray