Trailer (affordablegn)

87GN.Rickie

SLOW MEMBER
Guys I had the pleasure of dealing with Mr.Mcquire as of latley. Nobody would ever believe this man. He researched trailers for me and located the best deal out there. I put alot of trust in him sending $$$$ for the new trailer. Man did he ever come through! Not only did he purchase the trailer for me. He also delivered it to my doorstep 5 hours away from his house. Everything went so smooth. I could'nt believe it. Just goes to show there are still GOOD people in this world. I would not have a problem doing buisness with him again.

Mr. Mcquire,(affordablegn)
I cannot say thank you enough. I really appreciate all that you done for me. You really went above and beyond in finding me the 24ft Hallmark. I have been in many different car (chevy's, ford's) communities. Nobody has ever went that far out of their way! The Buick guys are the best hands down!!!! I would have never asked anyone to do that for me. But man did you ever step up to the plate. I thank you for your honesty. You are a really stand up guy. I will never forget this and if there's anything that I can do or help you with. Let me know. Hope to see you at the Nationals.

Thank you,
Rickie