Traded my GN have some things for sale

chris mccord

I don't have pictures yet but I will soon:

Ported intake bought it broken from someone on TB forget his name.. tryed to pry it off the engine popped a hole in it. $150.00 has been repaired by a local speed shop. They drilled it out from underneath and welded the port. then welded the hole shut.

Stock block needs cleaned up its been in my pole barn. $150.00

Stock heads, they were freshened up and only had a thousand miles or so before I got different heads for my forged set up. $150.00

Stock crank I had it polished but it looked like there were some small scratches from a lifter failure. I would say it would only need a light turn. Had some surface rust from my crappy garage. $100.00

Thats all I can think of for now. I do have a crate for the engine and can ship it from my work.

Prices are best offer plus shipping.

It's a turbo crank and it is standard now but it may need a 10-10 cut.

I will get pictures soon but the parts are out in my barn and I havent' had the time to tear things down and take pics yet. I will as soon as I can. Hopefully today.

Here are some pictures.

gnparts011.jpg

gnparts010.jpg

gnparts012.jpg

Mains have studs

gnparts008.jpg

gnparts007.jpg

gnparts009.jpg

I will take the crank. Does the trust area show any wear? How much for shipping to 77034?

I'll have to look at it. I don't think there is any wear on the thrust area. I'll check on shipping. May take a little but to get shipping $ I'll have to get the parts to work to weigh them. I'll need some help to load them and my son is out for the night. It will probably be Tuesday before I can take it in to work to do this. I'll look over the thrust as well.

Chris,
Sounds good. Cell #281-853-5465 if you have any questions about shipping. How do you want to get paid?

Thanks,
Chris

I also have a stock intercooler w/o shroud $85.00 shipped

I have a driveshaft loop I think it is is a Dennis Kirban $35.00 shipped.

Pics to come.