Trade

my85buick

I am wanting to trade my 94 camaro z28 1le,for a G/N prefer 1987...heres whats done to my car,rebuilt lt1 355,speed pro pistons and rings,scat rods,comp 306 cam,fully ported stock heads,with 5 angle valve job,2.02 1.55 valves,stock intake port matched to the heads,52mm t/b,full msd ignition,march under drive pulleys,slp line lock,edelbrock adjustable torque arm,lakewood lcas,lakewood safety loop,aluminum drive shaftalso pacesetter long tubes,flow master cat back,3.42 gear, 6 spd trans has 25,000 miles on it,engine has 600 miles,never been to the track with this engine.head liner just started to sag.paint still shines but has scratches..interior is perfect besides head liner..new brakes,new front struts,rear shocks,and springs,new lower ball joints...i had an 85 regal that i sold 2 yrs ago to Nate Pritchett,and i regret it,now i want a G/N..so let me know what you got to trade.

I got the episode of Pinks on my Ipod when he ran it and lost it..:frown: Free Bump for ya good luck with your search.

Thanks,here are some pics of the car...

Attachments

• camaro 002.jpg
    camaro 002.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 582
  • camaro 001.jpg
    camaro 001.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 588
Any interest in trading up? Looking to get into a F-body again and trade my 87 in the sig+cash to equal 11k

I got the episode of Pinks on my Ipod when he ran it and lost it..:frown: Free Bump for ya good luck with your search.

I remember seeing that episode. my85Buick I see you were trying to sell that Regal with a 383 Chevy in it for awhile like 2 years ago for like $7k then $6800, then Nate buys it. Was it the same paint color and all?

no he painted it,changed the rear end,different cam,heads intake,put a cage in it,nitrous,I believe that Edelbrock sponsored all the parts for him.;) i sold it to him for 5700.00..i had well over 10,500.00 in it

ok wating on pics....if i dont get the trade or offer i want i guess i will keep it and build on it some more over the winter..;)