Trade my caspers knock gauge for yours??

turbonut85

Rarely used member
Looking to trade my black caspers knock gauge for a white face one. Anyone interested?? Mine is in very nice condition....and I am looking for the same....lmk what you got. ---Keith
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ill trade ya I have a white faced in excellent shape as well. I get off work tonight around 10 pm Ill send a pic

I'm not familiar with the white ones....do they all have silver bezels? I'm switching all my gauges to the auto meter phantom gauges....white face with black bezels....I wonder if they can be interchanged?

No idea there either. I bought mine from Gbody just asked for a white faced one. I'm not sure if any come with white bezels or if they can be swapped out. I got a black faced boost gauge now so the white looks out of place.

I'll check later when I get home....I think the silver bezel would look outta place too...lol. Thanks for the reply.

Yeah....I don't think you can swap em either....(without damaging them) hmmmm.....lemme think about this one...

Here's an idea, trade for the white one and paint the bezel black.

PROBLEM SOLVED. (y)

Why pay for a new gauge when you have someone willing to swap for the cost of shipping and you can paint the bezel for less than five bucks??

I guess everyone has there reasons, it just seems like a no brainer to me because I don't like to spend extra if I don't have to.

Sorry for intruding I was just trying to help.

Easy there....lol. Was planning on swapping. Just need to work out the details.... ;)

One reason would be that I need one for my other car.... :)