TRADE MY 944 FOR NICE INTERCOOLER

UnderdogGN

00k0k_8LrKXDmrTof_600x450.jpg
00x0x_jMZ729tdF9r_600x450.jpg

BARN FIND 83 944 NON-TURBO, NOT CURRENTLY RUNNING DUE TO FUEL ISSUE, VERY RESTORABLE, CLEAN OPEN TITLE $799.00

Last edited:
Where are you located? How much rust is on the car? Manual shift, condition of the interior more pics please? Anything else Buick you are looking for other than IC? Send me pics mlyonsdc@yahoo.com very interested.

chris, I am in south bend, Indiana I will email more pics on sunday afternoon, trade for anything go fast for turbo buick

For some reason I am having Miami Vice flashbacks, I would be more than happy to give your asking price if you could send me some more detailed pic's of the interior and body. I think an L/S would do nicely in that.

Damn, and here I was digging out my bangles and whitesnake cassettes. Let me know if it doesn't sell "have trailer will travel".

944's are under appreciated in my opinion. The styling and handling are brilliant and there are multiple turbo and stroker kits available that can make it a monster slayer. If I was not unemployed at the moment I would have bought this car already, pm sent for possible deal.

Gregg

Last edited: