trade motorcycle for gn

I have a 2004 BMW R1150RTP motor cycle I would like to trade for a GN or t-type.

Sounds like an interesting bike:cool:

Please give these guys a gauge on what you are looking for in a trade dollar wise, that way you dont get any wasted replies or PMs.

Thank You!

bmw motorcycle

the bike has 50,000 miles in excellent shap, it has new cat. coverter and exaust,new fuel pump and filter,adjustable windshield,headed grips, it has a beautiful custom paint job color is bmw black saphire painted with bmw paint at a cost of $1400.00. the value on the bike in todays market is around $7500.00. if anyone is interested they can give me a call at 714-441-0455 jack. I live in orange county, ca.

the bike has 50,000 miles in excellent shap, it has new cat. coverter and exaust,new fuel pump and filter,adjustable windshield,headed grips, it has a beautiful custom paint job color is bmw black saphire painted with bmw paint at a cost of $1400.00. the value on the bike in todays market is around $7500.00. if anyone is interested they can give me a call at 714-441-0455 jack. I live in orange county, ca.

That should help very much, Thank You!