Trade frequent flier miles(tickets) for EVERYTHING I have left off of 84 setup, or FS

fbodlovr

1/4 Mile Freak
I converted my 84 GN to the 87 setup. The complete 84 engine bay came out, and was replaced by an 87 setup. I have a LOT left from the 84 setup, and I would LOVE to trade ALL that is left for 3 tickets(probably someone with a lot of frequent flier miles) roundtrip from Indy to Miami. If not, this stuff is still for sale.

84 block
rods-pistons-cam(stock)
bracket on pass. side fender w/MAP sensor, fuel pump relay, and the other relay(cant remember what it is)
stock push rods
A big bag of bolts off of the engine(not ALL of the bolts, but a good amount of them)
stock mains
84 ecm
84 wiring harness
stock heads
acc bracket
stock welded 84 headers
stock up pipe
84 heater core
power steering pump
throttle cable bracket
ignition coil bracket
positive battery cable
cam sensor
stock starter
hood turbo heat shield
84 fuel line(from fuel filter to frame)
84 fuel line(from fuel filter to engine)
stock timing chain with timing chain pulley
ground battery cable
cam button
stock crank sensor
stock knock sensor
84 stock water cooling lines(on engine-hard water lines)

84 engine shield(water cooling lines were under, or close to this, can't remember)

84 throttle body(has a little sticky stuff on outside from bad ign. module. (Still moves freely and comes with both sensors and vacuum block)

84 stock cooling fan
84 stock hard vacuum lines(on engine)
84 stock black curved intake tube
84 MAF sensor
stock crossover pipe
84 turbo oil drain back tube
84 belt pulley(went on crank)
84 water pump(I'm not sure if these should spin freely when you spin them by hand, or if it should be a slight bit stiff. This one you spin it, and it doesnt spin freely. I BELIEVE this is the way they should be.)

84 transmission dipstick tube
old extra motor mounts

-A couple other things I have that are seperate-
87 turbo bracket(has one broken off bolt in it)
2 1/4 ton engine lift.

Im trying to trade EVERYTHING except for the engine lift for some airline tickets. If you want something in particular, let me know.

do you have a a/c-alt bracket aluminum casting number 25516691 off the 84 model. i just broke mine and i am dead in the water.

It looked like you said you have bought one from someone else in another thread in the wanted section. There is no way I can match 25 shipped that the other guy was saying he wanted. Let me know either way.

well i dont exactly have any airline ticket but i was refered to ya from intercooled, 88
i was wanting to tak my 87 block and turn it into hot air set up and although its not as effecient as it could be if it were intercooled well ive at least crossed over into the turbo world. i have only the 3.8 non turbo thus far.

an what i have to offer is some old school rockford fosgate punch amp 501s it worth approx. 600.00 and also a 40i worht around 400.0 this would be a little more then airline tickect cat see how you could get hurt if you resold the items if nothing else. but somehting tells me you might use them.

would love to get over to turbo, im in hillsboro ohio and if your not to far into indiana i can come there an pic up parts. thanks stevehllsbr@aol.com 937 661 0010

The 87 turbo bracket now has the broken bolt drilled out, and retapped. Tapped hole came out perfect!

hey dog just got of phone with the guy from that add i showed you im going to email it to intercooled see what his opion is on the remaining parts i have verses what he has and what it would take using my block and his parts, ill let you know something asap. im sure you will wait a day or so before moving on for as long as we have worked on this and stayed in communication. thanks be right back emailing intercooled now caue the guys is saying my remaing amps and all three 12w7 subs and 1,200.00 dollars for his set up i want to see if its worht it, he claims his set up is worth 5,000 6,000.00 thous i dont no so i check be right back