Trade for GN or T-type - '78 Camaro Z28

87 Cent FL Grey T

I have a 1978 Numbers Matching Camaro Z28. 350/350, that were both rebuilt within the last 5k miles. Engine is mostly stock with only additions being a mild cam, and an Edelbrock air cleaner.......still has stock exhaust manifolds feeding a pair of Flowmaster 40 series mufflers. Stock Quadra-jet 4-bbl carb was rebuilt. Car sounds great on idle and under load. It has the 80-81 stripe and spoiler package. It has 93k miles or so, and they are believed to be original, however, title in Florida calls for EXEMPT mileage, and also, the speedo and odometer are not working, so I cannot unfortunately verify actual mileage. Car runs straight and confident; starts every time.

Interior is mint; A/C has been converted to R134; Tires are brand new (225 in front, 255 in rear); Exterior is in great condition, with only 2 minor areas were the paint has started to bubble (rear 1/4's); otherwise paint shines excellent. It has an aftermarket CD player, with what seem to be factory speakers in factory locations.

See pictures below, and let me know if anyone is interested in a trade..........I'm willing to consider non Turbo Regal cars, for the right car.

thanks,
JC

Z28passengerrear.jpg

Z28driverrear.jpg

Check it out in Cars for sale under 86 T-TYPE FOR SALE OR TRADE !!! by Isaacsracing

Found it...........WOW............very nice............I'm really not looking to come up with cash out of pocket though + trade............if you'd consider a straight up deal, then we can definitely talk, but that may not be what you're looking for...........let me know either way.

thanks,
JC

Give me till Sunday to take some additional pictures, because I have family here for the weekend; the ones I linked above are the only ones I have thus far.............I will likely email to you Monday from work.

thanks,
JC

Wife took the Digital camera and I won't have it back till Friday...........I'll email you some this weekend...........sorry for the delay.

thanks, JC

OK........several new pictures taken; see link at bottom of this post.
Make purchase or trade offers...............I'm selling for $8500 OBO, or as before, trade for 86 or 87 Turbo Buick (GN or T-type)...also will consider trade for 87-93 Fox Body Stang, 4th Gen F-body, or other 78-88 Cutlass or Monte SS. Will also consider trade for hybrid with GN/T-type drivetrain.

jguerr23/Z28 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

thanks,
JC

TTT...let me know...willing to negotiate...got a possible deal on purchasing a T-type and wife does not want 5 cars in the house...help!

JC

Roughly 3 1/2 days left...it's @ $3550...my reserve is set @ 7k, with a Buy It Now of $8k...If nobody on here wants it, at least pass the word around to car buddies...Trying to break even with my Turbo Buick purchase.

thanks,
JC

8 hours left...lowered reserve to 6800 and BIN to 7500...need it gone!

JC

To bad your so far away. I have a rust free 87 GN that is almost back together.

PM me with details...not too far away in my opinion. Only 1300 miles to Warrensburg, NY - so halfway is only 650, which is a good 10-hour, one-day drive! :tongue:

Let's talk...you never know

JC