Trade deep cast pan

'75

I have a deep cast pan for 2004r and I would like to trade it for a shallow cast pan.

I guess it's pml, not hughes. I'll take a pic tomorrow and post it here. I got if used and have not installed it yet, my car sits very low. The previous owner machined it a little bit on the outer edge of the pan lip to clear an exhaust pipe. It doesn't affect the sealing of it. Perfect condition other than that.

Turbo v6 231 indicated through pm that he wants to trade, so I'll give him first dibs. Pending pictures of the pan.

I thought it was the first to post on here
Not busting your balls ... but should have said "I'll take it pending pics" or whatever. Just because you're first to post.... is the seller suppose to wait on you? So many ppl get on the fence and then back out. If you want it.. buy it/trade it. State it's sold/traded pending whatever... but just because you post on it don't make it sold/traded
My opinion... again, not trying to diss you.

Last edited:
Ok, to be more clear, I am looking to trade for a CAST shallow pan in exchange for my deep cast pan.

Still up for trade.

OMG! On a side note, thank you for posting that pic!! I grew up in inglewood and never knew that pan manufacturer was even there! I know where I'll be buying a pan, thanks again! GLWT.

Made in USA....I just don't see that much anymore. Are they still making these cast pans?
Conrad

Yes, they make many different cast pans. If you google PML pans you can find their site.