TRADE? 1989 Mustang 306 vortech s-trim

JJRP57

"A BIG DEAL"
Hey all! Just looking to see if anyone has a car they would want to do a straight up trade... I am most interested in gn's t-types or older chevelles nova's and the like.... A little about my car: New 306 last spring, Windsor SR cylinder heads, Holley systmax II upper and lower. Holley t-body. crane cam. Lt headers and Flow master cat back. Vortech S-trim super charger putting out approx 9psi of boost! AFM methonal injection (not pictured) 2 sets of wheels can be included if needed. car has less then 100k on it. Also A World Class T-5 transmission and a hurst short throw shifter. E-mail me photos if anyone is interested. THANKS FOR ANY CONSIDERATION!!!!

thanks, Jason JJRP57@YAHOO.COM
JASONPARTS002.jpg

JASONPARTS007.jpg

JASONPARTS012.jpg

100_1115.jpg

Nice Fox...what would be an "equal value trade" for you...PM me if you would prefer to answer via pm. Also, where are you located??

thanks,
JC

Nice Fox...what would be an "equal value trade" for you...PM me if you would prefer to answer via pm. Also, where are you located??

thanks,
JC

Depends on what you have, and thanks for the remarks, it is a really nice car! thanks, Jason I would say in the 7500-9500 range......?????

Depends on what you have, and thanks for the remarks, it is a really nice car! thanks, Jason I would say in the 7500-9500 range......?????

Well, within that range I have my '78 Z28 listed ( http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/non-buick-cars-sale/234158-trade-gn-t-type-78-camaro-z28.html ). I had it originally listed for 8500 or trade; now it's at 7900 or trade. Like you, my first choice is a Turbo Regal; but if you see my post, foxes are just as cool in my book!

If you were interested in trading up, I have an '03 Black Mach I Auto w/45k miles that I'm selling for $15-ish K.

Let me know,
JC

BTW, where are you located? I'm in Central FL 32826

Well, within that range I have my '78 Z28 listed ( http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/non-buick-cars-sale/234158-trade-gn-t-type-78-camaro-z28.html ). I had it originally listed for 8500 or trade; now it's at 7900 or trade. Like you, my first choice is a Turbo Regal; but if you see my post, foxes are just as cool in my book!

If you were interested in trading up, I have an '03 Black Mach I Auto w/45k miles that I'm selling for $15-ish K.

Let me know,
JC

BTW, where are you located? I'm in Central FL 32826

It does look nice, but not quite what I am looking for..... another time and place...maybe.. I am out of Central Minnesota!! about a 25hr drive...Ive done it!! thanks, Jason

It does look nice, but not quite what I am looking for..... another time and place...maybe.. I am out of Central Minnesota!! about a 25hr drive...Ive done it!! thanks, Jason

No problem man...good luck w/your sale...won't need it though it seems. It'll sell itself...looks real clean!

JC

No problem man...good luck w/your sale...won't need it though it seems. It'll sell itself...looks real clean!

JC

I can say the same for your Z28! Looks sweet. If you were closer I would be very tempted. And I would for sure look at it! thanks again, Jason