Track Times tell me what you think

Ok finally got out ot the track. The day before my friend gave me a thrasher chip to put in my car. The boost was at 17 with no knock. So the next day we decide to go to the track and run. But for some reason the boost droped back down to like 13-14 psi. the runs were very consistant 14.6 with a best as follows
60' 2.213
1/8 9.275
1/4 14.534
mph 93.37
I was running 14 psi the tires were a very small 215/60's and running a cat and i belive i may have flowmaster mufflers. The car has 120,000 and i was thinking valve springs and getting a cut out would help to atleast pul a 14.00 flat.I launched with about 1 psi. Any advice would help
Thanks, my mods are in the sig...

If I were you Id go and open up all your airways. Headers downpipe gut the cat and if you do have flows get rid of them they suck for turbo cars. Ultra flows are the way to go. A Ta-49 would help out tremendously too. Very IMPORTANT you want to get a turbo link or somthing like that so you can monitor your engines vitals. See what you need to tune. That car should be faster than what you are runnen rightnow too. Keep at it all it takes is money and knowlege of the scientifics of a turbo engine

New Times

Ok, this post was a while back but this is a follow up. I finally got the car running right. A friend of mine convinced me that my t/c was crap so I told my mechanic to drop in this stocker that i bought. While he was doing that he also put in a shift kit and found pieces of my tranny in the pan:eek: .Well after all this and a tranny rebuild we took it out to the track this saturday. heres how it went...
First run at the track with my friends 275-60s nittos on
60' 1.89
330 5.32
1/8 8.239
mph 83.73
1000 10.807
1/4 12.985 :D
mph 103.2
Feels good to go from a 14 to a 12. this was on 18psi. We decided to skip the 13's altogether.
The best run of the day ended up being as follows on about 22psi
60' 1.82
330 5.141
1/8 7.978
mph 86.47
1000 10.460
1/4 12.57
mph 106.12
Well after months and months of frustration i was grinning ear to ear. I figure do a few more simple mods after i get a bit bigger injectors I am good for easy low 12's. The only issues i had was how long it takes for my chetah turbo to spool. I belive it to be slightly larger than stock about equivilent to a 49. But other than that it was a great day. Sorry for the long post but iam just so happy. Mods are in my sig.:)

it was a good time out there, the car definitely came around with a few changes:D

Is this on race gas? What kind of scan tool #s you have? Did you ever replace your vavle springs?

This was on 22psi no knock a lot of 93 mixed with some 110 on a street chip. No I still need to do valve springs which i hope will give me 3-4 mph. And hopefully going with a smaller tire will also net me a few more mph rather than the 28" 275-60 nittos that I was using.O ya iam using an old OTC 2000 scan tool.

gotta love those numbers

I had a similar problem when I took my car to the track except I never got the converter issue straightened out. I was gettin 103 -104 mph trap speeds but only runnin 13.30. Thats because the 60ft. time was 2.28 and 2.30 consistently. CRAWLIN TO THE 60 ft. MARK! I kept sayin to myself If I could just get the car to leave it should run 12.6 to 12.8. Your times pretty much proved my theory. Good thing is I now have a good converter bigger turbo and injectors so I'm thinkin I might be able to skip the 12's all together. Nice job, we would have a real good 30mph up race!