Track rental yesterday(LVD)

turbobitt

The weather held out yesterday and got some passes in. This is the first time I have ran my stage II buick down the track and ran a best of 10.16 @ 133 . Car was running extreamly rich at about 9-10 A/F and spinning through the 60 foot mark. Had a hard time hooking all day but on my last pass I made , Car hooked really hard and was on its way to a 9 sec pass and screwed it up by short-shifting. Well maybe next year.
P.S. My car was at wallingford car cruise a few weeks ago if anybody was curious on what it ran.
Allan Gorneault

Hey good job for the first time out. Glad the weather held out for you. Must be fun to drive WOT. :eek:

Saw the car at the show in Wallingford and talked a bit with y'all with Mark H about needing an air filter. :cool:

Going up next Friday to LVD myself with salvageV6 the WE4.

Mostly stock GN goes to the Wallinford cruise.

Still a few more test and tune days for that 9. :)

I would really like to go again but I would like to work out some details to inshure a 9 sec pass. I really need that cold air kit from mark ..
Allan Gorneault

Congrats on the times Allan! Was very impressed with your car. Nice job on it. Yeah, maybe you would have gotten that 9 sec slip if you had my cold air kit on it.:D

Last cruise at Wallymart is this Saturday, hope to see you guys there. I think it starts earlier than usual, will have to find out.