Track Rental in January?

blackshoebox

Staff member
I originally started talks about a track rental for a shootout in January vs the F-Bodys. It appears they dont want any of this:D!! So, i still wanna set-up a track rental for the club, just like the one me and mark set up the past january. I have three people already interested who said they wanted in on the original thread which was," Potential f-body vs buick shootout?" So anyone interested please post on here..so i can get a semi-accurate count and will call the track for a price estimate and so on. If any1 has any suggestions on how to improve on the pervious track rental for this one, please speak:cool:

PS. I was tb87 before, but my name was messed up with the server problems, so this is my new nick.

I'm interested, and maybe the weather will be a little nicer this time...I thought I was going to freeze my butt off last time.

:cool:

On a thursday..just like that last one..looks like have some central florida people interested..im going to spread the word as i see people at towers and so on..I know freddy(nitrous man) will probably be in, kyle(burgedy TR), will be be in, along with Jeff from economy auto..probably MArk Pona..who i will contact..(we set-up the last meet)...just reply or email me..and when i get a final count Ill call the track and get prices and so on..

Very intrigued!

A friends shop/club (SCI-TECH Motorspoerts) down here has been talking about renting Moroso for some time now, so I will definately go IF he gets my motor done in time. Besides I'm almost certain we could get more (Ford/import/South Florida Performance shop/PSI Racing) sparring partners to go as well...MwaHAHAHA! If you wouldn't mind the extra Victims...er-uh, bodies, let me know so I can spread the words to the shops. Not to mention, keep you advised as to what other real street vehicle types would like to join.

Moroso

Anybody interested in renting the track with me at Moroso Motorsports park in West Palm Beach let me know. I would like to get around 10 cars. I am looking to book the track the 2nd week of September so if you are interested let me know. The price should be around $163.00 per car. Please email me at brad86gn@bellsouth.net.

Thanks
Brad

86' GN
11.51 @115.5

too soon

Owie...Sept is a little too soon for me and a few of my associates.
It's going to be cutting it close for me in Jan if the Buick vs LS1 thing goes through. Sept is a little sudden but in case you really need a few more bodies i can give you SCI-TECH motorsports tel#. Bruce Kelly knows the guys at PSI racing and SFP(South Florida Performance)
(305)254-3023 SCI-TECH ask for bruce and he can give you an idea of how many ppl may want to go.

Re: Moroso

Originally posted by brad86gn
Anybody interested in renting the track with me at Moroso Motorsports park in West Palm Beach let me know. I would like to get around 10 cars. I am looking to book the track the 2nd week of September so if you are interested let me know. The price should be around $120.00 per car.

The cost to rent the track for 10 cars is close to $163 not $120. It costs $848 for 4 cars and $130 for each additional car. Unless you have some sort of special rate.

I have the track rented for tomorrow. If anyone wants to race (no spectators) email me privately.